Anyone of y’all going to Athens this wknd?

LanierDawg

Aug 24, 2012
I’m heading over from Gainesville GA and sure hoping to win the series or better. Apparently they pitch it well but their hitting is inconsistent. I’m betting there will be a good turnout from the MSU faithful. HAIL STATE!

LexSCDOG

Aug 5, 2014
I’m heading over from Gainesville GA and sure hoping to win the series or better. Apparently they pitch it well but their hitting is inconsistent. I’m betting there will be a good turnout from the MSU faithful. HAIL STATE!

Yes. Wonder if or when they will postpone Friday to Saturday.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
****. I haven't looked at the weather, but I'll be at the field for Sat & Sun games. Will be listening to the game on the way up, Fri night.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live in Upstate SC. If I wasn't going out of town for the weekend, I would consider going down there for one game. HOWEVER, the last time I went down there to a MSU/UGA baseball game several years ago, we were supposed to be very, very good and won the Friday night opener handily. I went down for the Saturday afternoon game and we couldn't buy a run and got skull-drug. It was a very embarrassing and lackluster performance. It looked as if we were just going thru the motions. I haven't been back since.

Dgb02

May 17, 2019
Live just west of Decatur…tried to buy single game tix 2 mos ago and was told they sold so many season tickets this year that no single game tix were available. Haven’t looked to hard at secondary market/prices.

Last edited:

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
3 of us going. 2 drove over from Birmingham, one coming in from Greenville, SC. Hoping for a series win. And getting the game in tomorrow night. We have a tee time Saturday morning that I don’t want to cancel.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login