Anyone who thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
This baseball team is going to make it post season has lost their damn minds. Something is not right. And I’m Not talking about the actual game, something is going on that we don’t know about. Maybe Cannizzarou wasn’t the only one gettin his fill that year....if you know what I mean. 👀👀👀 And to add, there are several players that have gotten ZERO hitting instruction in two weeks. Read between the lines.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This baseball team is going to make it post season has lost their damn minds. Something is not right. And I’m Not talking about the actual game, something is going on that we don’t know about. Maybe Cannizzaro wasn’t the only one gettin his fill that year....if you know what I mean. 

View attachment 23988

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I'll put $100 on us making the postseason if anyone wants. If not, no worries.

Editing for $100 because I don't want my wife to divorce me.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
We have a coach not doing his job. Pretty sure he’s already been on thin ice.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
If it's as hard to get you to say as it is to show you how to reply to a post, we're in trouble

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Okay. And we will watch this team slip further into a black hole because the the one man we all thought held these boys together during the dark days has turned his back on them. We need a Jake to step up and call it out because the head man won’t.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Wrong. This is is a team full of individuals worried about NIL deals and binge drinking. They won’t make it to Hoover.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I’ve got $100 and I’ll give 2 to 1 odds we make the post season after the sec tourney.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
This is a shell of last years team. I think they have recruited some talented players, but overall, they are not GOOD players. There is a difference. This team was organized, run, and coached by players for 4 years. We don’t know if these guys can coach or not. They haven’t had to. We have guys that have no clue what it means to be a Mississippi state baseball player and should have never been brought on this year. Yeager and Davis are a waste of a Jersey. Hancock, Tanner, James, Cumbest, were not even good last year. They were protected by Tanner Allen. They have crapped the bed and the worst part is they don’t give a damn.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This baseball team is going to make it post season has lost their damn minds. Something is not right. And I’m Not talking about the actual game, something is going on that we don’t know about. Maybe Cannizzarou wasn’t the only one gettin his fill that year....if you know what I mean.  And to add, there are several players that have gotten ZERO hitting instruction in two weeks. Read between the lines.

Read the first post. It’s plain as day there.

Nothing is plain as day in your first post. It looks like it took effort to keep the post cryptic, actually.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
The only bad place where in is on this board letting you post your moronic, stupid ********!!!

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Damn, I feel great about the rest of the season now.

This is you, right?

https://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?224048-We-did-not-build-that-place

You predicted State wouldn’t host a regional last year and now you’re saying this year’s team won’t even make the postseason.

If you’re just doing this as part of some reverse voodoo, then I thank you for your service.

If you posted that in earnest, then you’re drunk or a 17ing idiot or both.

Great find and +1.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
The problem is with the one bad seed left over from the Cannizzaro era.
Wait a minute. Are you saying that didn’t clean up some stains from Cann’s indiscretions? Who’s head of housekeeping around there???

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Anyone who thinks....

This baseball team is going to make it post season has lost their damn minds. Something is not right. And I’m Not talking about the actual game, something is going on that we don’t know about. Maybe Cannizzarou wasn’t the only one gettin his fill that year....if you know what I mean. 👀👀👀 And to add, there are several players that have gotten ZERO hitting instruction in two weeks. Read between the lines.

that you know what you are talking about is out of their mind.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Okay. And we will watch this team slip further into a black hole because the the one man we all thought held these boys together during the dark days has turned his back on them. We need a Jake to step up and call it out because the head man won’t.

You mean the same Jake that sang Chris Lemonis' praises and emotionally proclaimed he would be THE GUY to lead us to the promised land? Why would you want a guy as full of crap as that calling out anything? Tell me dude why Jake Mangum would do that when he had to know according to your logic that we had a clueless coaching staff and were 'being coached by players'? Hmmm?

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
So prove you are right.....

Oh really??? Prove me wrong

You said players were coaching the team for 4 years. Prove it or explain how you KNOW this. Think about the absurdity of that for a minute. Players coaching the team and we make 4 supers, 3 trips to omaha, and a natty.

Penndaddy

Oct 6, 2014
You better be real careful hurling accusations like that. I’m sure there are others on this board who know the coaches and their families as I do. I suggest you find a new way to vent your frustrations from watching bad baseball. The players and coaches know it’s bad. MSU baseball is a pressure cooker. They all feel it. They all share in the blame and responsibility. I don’t expect them to get a pass. Hell, I’m as hard on em as anyone. However, you can take those baseless personal accusations elsewhere. How bout just say they didn’t have the boys ready to play this season. I’d say that’s fair, and it doesn’t make you look like a moron.

Penndaddy

Oct 6, 2014
Yes. It’s in the dugout disguised as a “hitting coach”

Time to delete this thread and ban this cat. I’ve got the receipts. His need for a little anonymous online attention just dug a hole he won’t be able to climb out of if he gets pushed in.

bankerbullie

Mar 3, 2008
Amen!!

You better be real careful hurling accusations like that. I’m sure there are others on this board who know the coaches and their families as I do. I suggest you find a new way to vent your frustrations from watching bad baseball. The players and coaches know it’s bad. MSU baseball is a pressure cooker. They all feel it. They all share in the blame and responsibility. I don’t expect them to get a pass. Hell, I’m as hard on em as anyone. However, you can take those baseless personal accusations elsewhere. How bout just say they didn’t have the boys ready to play this season. I’d say that’s fair, and it doesn’t make you look like a moron.

exactly right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login