Apologies to the entire fan base

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
God doesn't care about sports one way or another. Wasting yours and his time praying for a win.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
1682952969375.png

Teams significantly better than MSU this year:

Dallas Baptist
Campbell
Connecticut
Boston College
UTSA
Maryland
Northeastern

1682953067004.png

• Sad
Reactions: preacher_dawg

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Have you forgotten about the gust of wind stopping the football in mid air against scUM in the 1980’s?

I haven’t.
I was sitting dead center of the goalpost and watched that ball come right at me. I had no idea why the um fans on the right side of the stadium started cheering. I couldn't believe what happened until I watched the news that evening.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
I was there on the 10 yard line for that game for that deflected field goal attempt. It’s still hard to believe what I saw. Just the fate of MSU I guess.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I feel like I'm to blame for where our program has fallen. After we lost to Vandy in game 1, I prayed and said I didn't care if we ever won again, just give us this one title. Well.....apparently the big man upstairs took that really serious.
There's not a deity, angel, demon, devil, leprechaun, wizard, witch, or voodoo priestess from Texas to Florida (and likely beyond) not expecting some sort of restitution for that championship. You're far from alone.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
God doesn't care about sports one way or another. Wasting yours and his time praying for a win.
***Whatever, Jesus literally invented the NCAA in 2nd Timothy, Chapter 2, Verse 5:

Also, if anyone competes as an athlete, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

Check... and mate, GloryDawg.

• Haha
Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
View attachment 334528

Teams significantly better than MSU this year:

Dallas Baptist
Campbell
Connecticut
Boston College
UTSA
Maryland
Northeastern
To be fair, DBU, Campbell, UConn, and maybe Maryland are decent baseball programs, especially over the past 10 years.

Still embarrassing to find ourselves in this state.

Last edited:
Reactions: onewoof

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I was there on the 10 yard line for that game for that deflected field goal attempt. It’s still hard to believe what I saw. Just the fate of MSU I guess.
I was even with the goalpost; I can still see that sudden wind deflection like it was yesterday.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
I feel like I'm to blame for where our program has fallen. After we lost to Vandy in game 1, I prayed and said I didn't care if we ever won again, just give us this one title. Well.....apparently the big man upstairs took that really serious.
you prayed to the judeo-christo-islamic deity. you should have prayed to the FSM.

Reactions: columbiadawg2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login