Are we still pulling Stinnett’s scholly?

WutheringDawg

Dec 4, 2010
10 K’s through 4 innings. And this is why you can’t make concrete assertions a baseball season after four weeks.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
There are several here that believe all their pitiful belly aching causes players to step up.

I **** you not.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I mean this is the message board where they give up on the football team 30 seconds into the game.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
He’s the reverse Lindgren. Lindgren couldn’t start but was electric out of the pen.
I’d also like to point out that Sims looks to still be available to pitch in church league softball.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I’ve never played church league softball, but I have played church league basketball. If they’re anything alike, you’re trying to get him killed.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Not church league, but pitching in rec league softball I once took a wicked line drive to the calf. Entire leg from my knee to my toes was swollen and black & blue. Was on crutches for 2 weeks & had to go to physical therapy. Might have broken my shin if I hasn’t turned. Lesson learned, don’t pitch in softball.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I used to play in a summer league and travel some on weekends. I wasn’t playing anything but outfield when you have juiced up gorillas who probably still wear their letterman jackets slapping the ball at you.

Feb 23, 2008
Damn good job Parker and all the guys. I’m a dumbass.

But at least I’m man enough to admit I was wrong. Get behind these guys. Lot of season left.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I believe several on here said he should start a game rather than be put in a situation to close

MSUDawg25

Jan 21, 2010
I didn’t believe in Stinnett’s ability to throw strikes. Hell, they even showed his warm up pitches before the game started and he was wayy off. But as Hadad often says, I reserve the right to change my mind when presented with new information. He had a great start and I’m glad to have been wrong.

80 Dawg

Jan 30, 2020
I am quite sure he will be yanked early in a game pretty soon due to his inability to find the zone. I believe it is what it is with Parker (high bb/high k ratio). Hopefully the message boards will be as patient as Lemonis has been. Somewhat like Cerentola, it’s a high reward risk.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
One would think that the events of the past decade of MSU baseball would teach people not to overreact.

I am quite sure he will be yanked early in a game pretty soon due to his inability to find the zone. I believe it is what it is with Parker (high bb/high k ratio). Hopefully the message boards will be as patient as Lemonis has been. Somewhat like Cerentola, it’s a high reward risk.

He's not really like Cerantola at all. Bottom line is the bats are coming back finally. They started coming on this weekend and they seem to be continuing to warm up. Pitching is going to be up and down all year. Hopefully a couple guys get healthy because we need them. Stinnett sttepped up. Who's next?

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
You're right. It all comes down to our pitching staff. If Stinnett can be serviceable, Simmons and Hunt get healthy, and Walling can locate, we will be alright, even without Sims. Not great, but they just have to get hot at the right time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login