Are y’all watching Bama UT?

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I haven’t seen Bama look this pedestrian in a long time.
And they will take it out on us next week. Book it. The SECW is more down than they have been in quite a while. I mean, look who is in first place if Bama goes down today. Disgusting.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Bama is going to score in this game but I’m not totally sure they can stop UT.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I haven’t seen Bama look this pedestrian in a long time.
Wife and I were just saying the same thing. I’m so used to seeing Bama with elite lines in n both sides of the ball, NFL receivers, NFL RBs, and a suffocating defense, but they just look like a good SEC team this year. Not great

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
All local law enforcement for Alabama and Eastern Mississippi on high alert. Might be a rough night in the trailer parks.

Reactions: The Maroon Pug

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
I wouldn't write Bama off just yet. Not quite halftime and they're within a TD, close enough game to let Tenn think they have a chance, then rip their hearts out at the end just like they have done so many times. What WE need is for both of them to just beat the living crap out of each other and Bama just barely squeak out a win. Multiple OTs would be nice. Meanwhile we just need to take care of bidness and beat KY.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
A Bama TD called back for HOLDING? What in the wild world of sports is going on here?
Both the right tackle and right guard held to open up the right side. They do that all the time. First time I've seen it called in about 15 years on them

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Gary in the booth…

daffy duck masturbation GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login