Arizona state

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
They think they beat us by at least 2 touchdowns. listening to PHNX Sports they think we are on par with Wyoming.

Reactions: SirBarksalot

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
They think they beat us by at least 2 touchdowns. listening to PHNX Sports they think we are on par with Wyoming.
They are quite the confident and fired up fan base.
but some are melting over the uniforms they’re wearing tomorrow. Seems familiar.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It’s gonna take our defense bending over and being dubmasses (like the scoring drive EKU had) all game for us to get drubbed. They aren’t more physical and they definitely don’t have a better class of athlete than we do.

The climate, altitude and the jet lag are worrisome, though.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
It’s gonna take our defense bending over and being dubmasses (like the scoring drive EKU had) all game for us to get drubbed. They aren’t more physical and they definitely don’t have a better class of athlete than we do.

We flew out yesterday had a walk through practice today. Heat is heat. Another how I know Lebby gets it we flew out Thursday and not Friday

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

1100 feet in altitude won't matter. The lack of humidity will help us, but it's very hot in Phoenix now. Probably be at least in the 90s when they kickoff around 7:30 local time. They're still on Standard Time (MST) so a 2-hour difference could be a slight issue, but college kids are used to being up all night anyway.

Reactions: eckie1

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Is the altitude any different than Tucson? We handled that Arizona game well.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
The here is no altitude 1000 feet is nothing. Temps might make depth on the
Line a little bit of an issue but i doubt it. No humidity no sun.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The here is no altitude 1000 feet is nothing. Temps might make depth on the
Line a little bit of an issue but i doubt it. No humidity no sun.
If you want to be efficient, you better have your hydration level up today so you can play tomorrow.

Reactions: 85Bears

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
1100 feet in altitude won't matter. The lack of humidity will help us, but it's very hot in Phoenix now. Probably be at least in the 90s when they kickoff around 7:30 local time. They're still on Standard Time (MST) so a 2-hour difference could be a slight issue, but college kids are used to being up all night anyway.
I would take a dry 90's over an 85 with 80% humidity. I have been around the world. PI, Okinawa, Middle East. Growing up in Miss prepared me for all the different climates.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I would take a dry 90's over an 85 with 80% humidity. I have been around the world. PI, Okinawa, Middle East. Growing up in Miss prepared me for all the different climates.
Sweat can’t evaporate and cool the body with high humidity, you are correct.

Reactions: GloryDawg

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
This! Camp Shelby was worse than anything I ever faced in the desert. Desert heat ain’t $h!t. State is going to skull drag ASU and they’ll be 0-8 against the SEC all time. Final score is gonna be 41-21 and it won’t be competitive going into the 4th quarter.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I've watched a ton of ASU's YouTube video's and they all think they can run on us and stop our pass attack because they are so deep in their secondary. They act like they won the Super Bowl and are riding high after beating Wyoming. I've never seen such a mediocre team be so confident. They have talent at every position, their RB room is stacked, their QB is awesome, their defense is awesome because they got turnovers against Wyoming etc etc..... I've watched a lot of football at MSU and I can't think of a time where we've had a QB that could throw a deep ball as good as Shapen seems to. We also have the best talent overall at WR that we may have EVER had. Speed kills at WR and we finally have it. Yep our defense may not be great, but it has to be at least as good as ASU's and our offense is better. They start a redshirt freshman QB with 1 start ever and Shapen is a senior that has lot's of success in his career. Yep, they got a ton of transfers and their coach is in his 2nd year. I watched a lot of their game and guess what? They beat a shitastic Wyoming team who promoted their D coordinator to head coach and had a bunch of slow white boys playing. That doesn't mean ASU sucks, it just means they haven't proven anything yet and they won't prove anything against us either because we will beat them like a rented mule! As soon as we get up on them in the first half they will get nervous and start doubting themself while we will building more confidence. I'm tired of worrying about if we can score like I used to do and I'm ready to watch Lebby kick their ***. GTHOM and Go Dawgs!

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Their analysis........I think any two of our internet writers could take these guys.......

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login