ARK-Creighton BB : Two top 10 teams

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's a great game so far but I think the Arkansas coach is gonna blow a gasket any minute. Two fouls against Creighton and 10 against Arkansas this half.

12 minutes to shoot 2 per foul. Wow !

They also teed up the bench and didn't explain why to the coach they I just threaten to tee him up as well.

I'm guessing too much attention was being paid to the players in the refs had to make sure everybody knew they were on the court too.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
It's a great game so far but I think the Arkansas coach is gonna blow a gasket any minute. Two fouls against Creighton and 10 against Arkansas this half.

12 minutes to shoot 2 per foul. Wow !

They also teed up the bench and didn't explain why to the coach they I just threaten to tee him up as well.

I'm guessing too much attention was being paid to the players in the refs had to make sure everybody knew they were on the court too.
Two teams trading haymakers. These early matchups of top teams have been awesome to watch.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
One of the best games I've seen in a while. Has that old high school gym state championship feel to it. Creighton is talented and Arkansas is crazy good to be so young. Anthony Black, the Hogs 6'7" PG is gonna be a real problem in the SEC. The left handed Creighton forward named Scheirmann, looks like a left handed version of Larry Bird the way he knocks down those long step back jumpers. Great game!

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
One of the best games I've seen in a while. Has that old high school gym state championship feel to it. Creighton is talented and Arkansas is crazy good to be so young. Anthony Black, the Hogs 6'7" PG is gonna be a real problem in the SEC. The left handed Creighton forward named Scheirmann, looks like a left handed version of Larry Bird the way he knocks down those long step back jumpers. Great game!
Arkansas is missing a lottery pick. They have a complete team.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
LSU beat Akron by 15 tonight in a tournament in the Caymans. For comparison.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login