Arkansas is not good

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I told my wife, I don't believe we win another game except maybe Southern, Miss. I expect us to go better than 3-9n or 4-8, and then when Lane Kiffin runs up the score at the Egg Bowl as much as he wants to, we will get another coach.

I just don't know if it's gonna get any better anytime soon.

I don't think it will because we need something more than just a new coach.
We need a new program.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
AR isn’t good but they went tot to toe with LSU who made us look like a pop warner team. A lot of sunshine pumpers don’t realize how fall we have fallen.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
But they are about to burst um’s top 20 bubble

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
15 penalties

10 penalties on Arkansas

Are these teams that sloppy, or are the refs trying to take over the game?

Don't worry. From what I saw today, the Rebs aren't getting to buy Texas A&M or Georgia.

ETA - I see Notre dame is having that yearly game with Louisville that keeps them from the CFBn Playoff.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I hope State goes from bad to not good this season. If so, we have a chance to win 6 games.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Hey....we building a fence around Mississippi. We got Coach Friend and Coach Bump and Coach Turner back. Honestly Bump may have done his part, if he can get the signatures.
this whole staff is going to be processed out if we can get a decent coach.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I went to State instead of elsewhere because that's who gave me the most money. I had zero loyalty to State before that. Is this the case with recruiting battles between State and Ole Miss? Lane has a vibe too and a personality that plays well with young athletes (and he's a good coach). Ole Miss has changed it's Old South culture to one that tells black athletes to come here cause you'll be celebrated. I'm sure we can speculate, but why exactly are we losing recruiting battles to Ole Miss? What makes Ole Miss more appealing? Money, status, atmosphere, coaches? I know there's the "they used to play Dixie and wave Rebel flags so how can you go there" types of white guys on here who fixate on things in the past to criticize Ole Miss and seems to think young black athletes care about that, or should care. It's like the "we don't take money from kids with cancer" to criticize LSU even though it was one guy who did that, he got caught and went to prison. ( Don't forget that 40 years ago Polk had a great team that should have won the Natty but for such and such and such and such.) It seems like we're desperate for things to make State look morally better than others cause we're not doing as well athletically. I want to win more games than we lose. We've done that before. Figure out how to do that now. Just win without doing too many things that are ethically sketchy even though college football itself isn't something I look to for moral guidance. Does the University of Florida have a "shame on us" sign next to those championships won by Urban Meyer cause he recruited some thugs and had a bunch of guys arrested while he was there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 77Dog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login