Arky made this list

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Anyone been to their stadium?
Worst Stadiums
War Memorial Stadium is in Little Rock, and Arkansas rarely plays in that stadium. They've only played there once since 2020. Most of their home games are in Fayetteville which is one of my favorite road trips in the SEC, and that stadium is very nice. It's had a ton of renovation work done recently, too.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
To be fair, the article shows War Memorial in Little Rock which can be compared with Veterans Memorial in Jackson. Arkansas plays there occasionally to appease the politicans just liked we did with Jackson. They beat Western Carolina at War Memorial this past weekend.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
These are just click bait articles, the author(s) have likely never been to any of them. I saw a similar article the other day naming OM one the most beautiful campuses in the country. If you were to take the names off the buildings/signs, you likely couldn't tell OM's campus apart from dozens around the country.

I've been to the campuses of Tenn, UNC, LSU, TAMU, UGA, USM, OM and State. I like the way UNC connects to the city, while USM and TAMU are like parts of their host cites. Most are very similar. I like the way the Cotton District is walkable from our campus, building more bars/restaurants closer to campus on University Drive will make that even better.

Last edited:

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Been to WMS w/an om bud to watch arky/om play a few years back. I was ok w/stadium & parking was easy. Only things I didn’t like that night was om squeaked out the win & it rained, I believe all game long. So, by the time we got outta there we was cold & soakin’ wet! Did learn that weekend that Cheddar’s was a fine place to eat in LR! :)

Fayetteville is a great place to take in a college game. Used to live there & work in Rogers back late 80’s early 90’s. Great place! I took in State/arky when Moorehead was on. That was Jefferson’s rookie year. He got to play some late since State was winning so big. That may have been Morris’s last year there. Can’t remember the year, tgey all run together nowadays……

Reactions: Ranchdawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
These are just click bait articles, the author(s) have likely never been to any of them. I saw a similar article the other day naming OM one the most beautiful campuses in the country. If you were to take the names off the buildings/signs, you likely couldn't tell OM's campus apart from dozens around the country.

I've been to the campuses of Tenn, UNC, LSU, TAMU, UGA, USM, OM and State. I like the way UNC connects to the city, while USM and TAMU are like parts of their host cites. Most are very similar. I like the way the Cotton District is walkable from our campus, building more bars/restaurants closer to campus on University Drive will make that even better.

I've finally become pretty good at not clicking on any of this kind of ranking BS. My life is better.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

Supposedly, this one was voted by fans. I always wonder where these folks get their data. I've never been to a game in Arkansas so I was glad to see the responses.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login