Arnett Fired

DogStuckAtUM

Aug 5, 2021
Praise The Lord GIF by Soul Train

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
proactive instead of reactive......this guy Selmon is really bucking the trend in Starkville....i like it
But I read posts that he'd never do that. I assume it was from people who knew him personally or at least knew a lot about him otherwise they wouldn't say such a thing with absolute certainty unless they were informed, right?***

Reactions: StateCollege

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
A football coach getting fired and a new one being looked for will always allow the owner of the board get a new TV. It is good for message boards.

Reactions: mstateglfr

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Arnett made millions of dollars and got head coaching experience in the SEC. He’s already been mentioned as the top choice to be USC’s next defensive coordinator. No one should be feeling sorry for him.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
A football coach getting fired and a new one being looked for will always allow the owner of the board get a new TV. It is good for message boards.
Too bad it’s going to Uncle Shannon this time instead of dawgstudent…

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Arnett is really a good guy, just put in a really bad position without the experience needed. Wish him and his family the best. He is a good DC and will land somewhere soon.
I think he will be a good DC for a 4-5 more years and get another shot as HC somewhere. This may hurt his ego a little today (4.5 mil buys a lot of therapy), but this experience will help his next shot at HC be more successful.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login