ARNETT IS ANGERY 😡😡😡

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

College Football Championship GIF by ESPN

Whoop Ass Reaction GIF

Angry Dog GIF

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
FYI - you can almost always copy a link, go to https://archive.ph, paste the link, and get behind a paywall, etc.

It can be read infinite times after crawling it once.

It makes me feel better about seeing content from certain sites -- I don't have to give them the click.

Reactions: blitz2Win

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I did see him in the defensive huddle on the sidelines going from person to person, appeared to be inflamed. Haha. Hard to tell though. He was among a forest of guys. Was hard to see anything but his head bobbing around from person to person.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
same article linked to another site for all you CL haters

Whatever site that is, my phone keeps alerting me of odd threats. I didn't even make it to the article. I saw some McAfee **** & backed out. Thanks.

ETA: I know the threats are fake, it's just super annoying now.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I did see him in the defensive huddle on the sidelines going from person to person, appeared to be inflamed. Haha. Hard to tell though. He was among a forest of guys. Was hard to see anything but his head bobbing around from person to person.
Hmmm.....in a circle of guys ? What are you insinuating???

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Whatever site that is, my phone keeps alerting me of odd threats. I didn't even make it to the article. I saw some McAfee **** & backed out. Thanks.

ETA: I know the threats are fake, it's just super annoying now.
Changed the link. Didn't see those on my PC earlier but did like you say on my phone afterwards

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login