Arnett just got his first commit - 4* QB

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Hell yeah. I’ll drink to that. This seems to be somewhat of a surprise. Good for our staff.

Hope Freeze doesn’t get involved.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Hell yeah. I’ll drink to that. This seems to be somewhat of a surprise. Good for our staff.

He reminds me of that Auburn QB a few years ago who was really fast and caused a lot of trouble for the SEC. Think his name was "Nick Something or another".....can't remember his last name. And yes, you are right.....Freeze gets onto him and it could get interesting. Hope we have some NIL banked up to counter offer with.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
He reminds me of that Auburn QB a few years ago who was really fast and caused a lot of trouble for the SEC. Think his name was "Nick Something or another".....can't remember his last name. And yes, you are right.....Freeze gets onto him and it could get interesting. Hope we have some NIL banked up to counter offer with.

Honestly, I think the bullskit has finalized….If we want a player like this, and he seems this committed, we need to pay him what he’s worth….meaning, if his ceiling pay is 1mm, we need to pay double ….and so should any other program, for that matter. Hate it…but it’s the way we head.

The **** has changed. The SEC is the best conference…and now ESPN is about to really hop hop the nuts…

Until the super conference takes over…aka…after the SEC wins the next 6 college championships ….we will have a chance to navigate within the riches…. We better capitalize

I hope powers at be realize the handout is fleeting….not saying we can’t maintain…but guaranteeing we can’t keep up. …facts..

Where are we in 7 years?

rynodawg

May 29, 2007

Definitely has strong arm, made plays downfield even while scrambling towards sideline. Plus Bama offer? Our NIL needs to pay this guy….

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I’ve seen comparisons to Anthony Richardson at his level. Flowers is polished as a runner, strong arm, but raw as a thrower. Type of prospect you pray you can keep around for a couple years to develop and he doesn’t get antsy and hit the portal.

Also it’s being said there’s a good chance his recruitment will shut down. Similar to Parson last year.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Article on read said he'd be at 88% completion rate without drops... Sounds like a continuation of the type of QB we've been trying to move towards the past couple years..

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
The guy has talent, hope he winds up playing for us but the bulldog fan in me realizes there is a whole football season in front of signing day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login