Arnett ran out there really fast to shake Sabans hand

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
I had hoped for better, but Arnett is simply in over his head. I just hope Selmon has the fortitude to see through with making necessary moves. If this season plays out like I think it will, and the same staff is in place for a repeat performance, the fanbase turns.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I had hoped for better, but Arnett is simply in over his head. I just hope Selmon has the fortitude to see through with making necessary moves. If this season plays out like I think it will, and the same staff is in place for a repeat performance, the fanbase turns.
Selmon isn’t on the hook for Arnett. “Ken” Keenum is. At some point, he has to be held accountable for our dysfunctional athletic leadership, since he’s in charge of that.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Keenum had Willie Gay to correct his first emotional mistake of changing his mind on letting Cohen fire Morehead after the piss and Miss Egg Bowl win. Will Selmon be big enough and secure enough in his position to correct this emotional reaction mistake of making Arnett the head coach when he was in no way prepared to be?

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We need to blow it up and start from scratch on November 24th like we SHOULD HAVE DONE in May of 2022
Un 7-ing believable how incompetent our President and AD is to not see the 17-ing sh/t show these two sports are

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We need to blow it up and start from scratch on November 24th like we SHOULD HAVE DONE in May of 2022
Un 7-ing believable how incompetent our President and AD is to not see the 17-ing sh/t show these two sports are
Whatever we decide to do, it will be a very painful transition, which is not great, considering what we've had to endure sports-wise the past few years. The good thing is with the portal you can change things around pretty quickly IF you're making the right decisions.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
May of 2022? What’s the significance of that month? Lemonhead was 11 months removed from a national championship and Leach was coming off a 4-4 SEC campaign.

civildawg88

Aug 22, 2012
Selmon isn’t on the hook for Arnett. “Ken” Keenum is. At some point, he has to be held accountable for our dysfunctional athletic leadership, since he’s in charge of that.
Amen. Keenum is the culprit of this debacle because he took forever to hire an AD

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login