Artemis 1 launch 8:33AM tomorrow

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Hopefully they’ve got the potato seedlings on board.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
7:33 central. There will be a livestream on NASA’s YouTube channel. I hope its a go tomorrow. I’ll be on site the first half of the week but won’t be there for the second window on Friday.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
It is an amazing thing to watch. I lived down there years back and it rattled my windows every launch. Night launches are spectacular

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
It is an amazing thing to watch. I lived down there years back and it rattled my windows every launch. Night launches are spectacular
We went to Kennedy this summer and the Vehicle Assembly Building is so massive it’s kind of amazing.

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Actually, The computers crashed at midnight on December 31- January 1 1999, causing the fire sprinklers to flood the moon studio. It was completely rebuilt.

An interesting factoid. Both Bigfoot and the Alien Spaceman are hused in the adjoining warehouse. Both of them think the new stage is a hoot. By the way, the spaceman is pretty much adicted to Strawberry icecream. Bigfoot is a Moosemunch fan, but he likes Bud Light poured over it.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Creates its own atmosphere. Hope you stopped in a "wings r us" straight across the river from the VAB. That was a long time ago tho, probly closed down.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006

Was down there for a cruise in January and planned time ahead to catch a Falcon 9 night launch. We had the perfect set-up in a B&B with a private dock on the Indian River the day before the cruise and were ready to watch and film but, of course, it got scrubbed. It launched a couple of nights later and we were able to see it cross the sky around 5:30am local time while we were just north of the Turks and Caicos.

We're heading back down in December and hope to catch one then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login