As the official voice of reason of the State fanbase

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If you don't like this team, please renounce your state fandom and move on. We don't need you nor want you. They could have folded so many times over the past two weekends, what grit.

Also, what about Selmon!?!?!? Previous administrations would have self imposed the death penalty after last night. Not Zac, he went and fought for our players, very refreshing. It's nice to finally have someone in a position of power who doesn't roll over and give in.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If you don't like this team, please renounce your state fandom and move on. We don't need you nor want you. They could have folded so many times over the past two weekends, what grit.

Also, what about Selmon!?!?!? Previous administrations would have self imposed the death penalty after last night. Not Zac, he went and fought for our players, very refreshing. It's nice to finally have someone in a position of power who doesn't roll over and give in.
Agree on the team.

Selmon? Eh, it was pretty obvious we got 17ed in the asss. Schlong shouldn’t have even been ejected, I mean come on.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008

I don't buy all of that.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

I don't buy all of that.
Remember when Simpleton voted to ban Cowbells?

Remember when Cohen let us get abused on tutorgate? Absolutely nothing to it (comparatively speaking), and he let us get slammed.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Agree on the team.

Selmon? Eh, it was pretty obvious we got 17ed in the asss. Schlong shouldn’t have even been ejected, I mean come on.
I’m no Selmon fan, but it’s pretty obvious we fought the ejections and won. I’m sure Georgia was right there with us on that. But in any case, you have to give him credit for the way he & Lemonis handled this.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They are on right trajectory, but they have to make a regional to get Lemonis off the hot seat. As long as they keep doing what they are doing State could very well host a regional, but he still should be on the hot seat until they go post season.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
They are on right trajectory, but they have to make a regional to get Lemonis off the hot seat. As long as they keep doing what they are doing State could very well host a regional, but he still should be on the hot seat until they go post season.
Do get just making a regional keeps his job, or do we have to host?

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004

As the official voice of reason of the State fanbase

A Unicorn

Attachments

• unicorn.png
    unicorn.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 0

patdog

May 28, 2007
Chances of hosting a regional are nil. We’re in pretty good shape to make one though.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Selmon is the best AD since Byrne. But damn, look who he had to be better than, It's a hodge podge of suck! Loafers? Cohen? One of those would've ignored it and the other would penalized football over it.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
If I had not been in an altercation of trying to give a player the benefit of doubt last night; most likely would have given our team multiple scholly losses and self imposed a death penalty for all sports****

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login