As we anticipate Selection Sunday

Dec 8, 2006
which for the first time in years I'm actually looking forward to and not dreading, how many SEC teams get in?

I say 5.

TN, Vandy, MSU, Ark, and either Kentucky or Florida. KY probably gets it but how can you deny a two time defending champion with at least 21 wins (and a miniumum 8-8 in the SEC)?

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
worst place ever to see a game. And if its like last time we were there, im sure all the MSU fans will get tickets way up in the nosebleeds, while the Butler fans sit down low...

GrenadaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......still have painful memories of the Butler Bulldogs and that clown jumping up on the press table.

Birmingham is more fun than Little Rock, but LR has some nice places to visit. And it's memory free as of right now. They have a nice, eclectic area called "hillcrest" that's nice. And of course any town that has a Flying Saucer is okay.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Not sure I'd classify either place as necessarily "fun"...

But, with the bad memories of Butler I think I'd rather not see us in B'ham. Especially if we get the dreaded 5 seed.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Horrible sight lines...

If you are up top at the ends (which MSU fans will be) you are like a mile away from the court.

Im hoping for Raleigh and the Charlotte region selfishly.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login