Assuming we win today

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What's our best win to date this season. Aggies are garbage. Arkansas? So far our schedule competition hasn't been as good as originally thought. LSU looks better, Kentucky is just mediocre, Alabama is very good but not their God like selves. We've beaten Arizona, Memphis, Arkansas, Texas A&M, bowling green. None of those teams really scream good win right now. Anybody that is ranked now we have been beaten by two or more touchdowns. Not great bob.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
What's our best win to date this season. Aggies are garbage. Arkansas? So far our schedule competition hasn't been as good as originally thought. LSU looks better, Kentucky is just mediocre, Alabama is very good but not their God like selves. We've beaten Arizona, Memphis, Arkansas, Texas A&M, bowling green. None of those teams really scream good win right now. Anybody that is ranked now we have been beaten by two or more touchdowns. Not great bob.
you sound desperate. Are you trying to be as negative as possible ? Odd for a MSU “fan”

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
We don't have a good win. You covered it right there. Arkansas maybe, except KJ was out.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Not desperate at all. Not negative it's being realistic. Just looking a lot like another 7 win season coming. Just Wondering when these leach 9-10 win seasons are coming that people keep saying are coming. Got to beat somebody worth a **** to get there.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The post I'm making is our strength of schedule is not as good as people want it to be. And you keep leaving that bad Kentucky loss off.

We haven't beaten anybody worth a dang. Anybody we have faced that's decent to good and they have beat us by two or more touchdowns.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Sounds suspiciously like the "Mullen ain't beat nobody not named Ole Miss, PAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLL" ******** pushed by our 'fans' early in his tenure.

Reactions: Grover777

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
State is Kentucky's best win. K State is Tulane's best win. They're still moving up in the polls after beating Tulsa.

Last edited:

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Nobody ***** on MSU’s accomplishments quite like MSU fans.
We are Mississippi State.

Never assume we win.

Especially against an SEC school.

Even at home.

I’d have thought @aTotal360 would have commented about this already.
I’d like to see some stats on Miss States historic record against ranked sec teams on the road. I’m pretty sure it ain’t pretty

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Okay. You’re right.

We won.

Now never make that assumption again.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hey I had money on the game. So I needed to assume we were going to win and losing that game would have been the end of the season

Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login