At least our baseball dawgs...scratch that. Rebs win again.

Croomcream

Apr 30, 2006
bad mother...shut yo mouth, lol! I knew his granddad, for a Reb, he's a good kid. He is big and can hurt ya!

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
That mouth breathing goon Satterwhite can sling it. Lynn is a dominator. Satterwhite had kind of an off night, looks like. With those 2 pitching like they are capable of and if they keep hitting, they ought to breeze thru the SEC.
On the other hand, State hasn't even got 1 ace. Pigott is the only guy who is decent. I really think we hit it ok. Nappi and Freeman are young guys with some pop. I've never seen a State team this bad on the mound.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
a lot of off nights. He sucked last night and we still couldn't win. Why? Because we don't have any pitchers that can find the strike zone. 6 walks and 5 hit batsmen coupled with 2 errors and YET ANOTHER injured pitcher. Hell, we even put together a couple of clutch hits off their best pitcher and still couldn't win.

It's always something.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
think we would be a real good team if we just had legit SEC pitching.It would be nice to have a Lynn or Satterwhite, but just give us decent SEC arms and we would have a chance. I think we swing the bats pretty good. I could understand getting teed off on but we can't even get it over the plate. And that is on Polk. He whines about Crosswhite getting hurt. Crosswhite is a mid week guy. Weaterford is the only stud arm we have. And of course, he is somehow hurt.

D

DriverDawg

baseball regardless of our trip to Omaha last year. But oh yeah, we arent a football or baseball school. We are a basketball school.

For the record, the dogs needed this loss to wake them up going into the NCAA's. We will definitely be about a 5 seed and will go to the sweet 16 possibly the Elite 8. I dont think we are a top 8 team in the country though. Before anyone slams my prediction, remember who said we would win the West. Thats right!!!! DRIVERDAWG.

rebel law

Jun 4, 2007
There is no way no how MSU will be any better than a 7 seed. Before you say it, yes I realize a 7 or 8 seed is better than hosting a NIT game.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I think what is probably going to happen later in the year is you're going to start to see our hitters start to quit. It's hard to ask any team to score at least 10- and even if we did we would still would have lost both games.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login