At MSU and WSU Leach is now ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know We had so many coaches over the last 30-40 years who beat the hell out of Ole Miss every year, Right?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I know We had so many coaches of the last 30-40 years who beat the hell out of Ole Miss every year, Right?
Actually my good friend, the last 30 years we have beaten them a tad more than they have beaten us. Leach has YET to beat them. If he doesn't beat them next year that is grounds for termination. People say beating them isn't that important, but this is a small state with two SEC programs. It is VITAL for recruiting to beat them.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
Who’s the last coach on either side that survived 3 straight Egg Bowl losses?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Your posting record is even worse.

You don't like me, fine. Are you ok with a coach that kind of record against Ole Miss? He was actually better at 1-7 at WSU than he is here against the Confederates. You would be ok with three straight losses to the Confederates?

Aug 22, 2012
Actually my good friend, the last 30 years we have beaten them a tad more than they have beaten us. Leach has YET to beat them. If he doesn't beat them next year that is grounds for termination. People say beating them isn't that important, but this is a small state with two SEC programs. It is VITAL for recruiting to beat them.

You’ve been waiting to post this. Please just go to another board. You add nothing. I’d say you’re the Scott Lashley of this board but every once in while he actually adds something.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The day when we start worrying about beating Alabama and Auburn and LSU on a regular basis and not Ole Miss is the day that we will actually become a good program.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
You’ve been waiting to post this. Please just go to another board. You add nothing. I’d say you’re the Scott Lashley of this board but every once in while he actually adds something.
I'm ok with the fact that you don't like me. I do have a hard time with the fact that you are evidently are fine with a coach that can't beat his rival at better than a 10% clip. If he loses this game next year, he HAS to go.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
The day when we start worrying about beating Alabama and Auburn and LSU on a regular basis and not Ole Miss is the day that we will actually become a good program.
If we aren't beating Ole Miss on a regular basis we will NEVER beat Alabama, Auburn, and LSU on a regular basis. Facts are facts.

Aug 22, 2012
You don't like me, fine. Are you ok with a coach that kind of record against Ole Miss? He was actually better at 1-7 at WSU than he is here against the Confederates. You would be ok with three straight losses to the Confederates?

Dabo lost 5 straight to USCe. You think Clemson is glad they held on to him? But you’re right about one thing. I don’t like you.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
I'm ok with the fact that you don't like me. I do have a hard time with the fact that you are evidently are fine with a coach that can't beat his rival at better than a 10% clip. If he loses this game next year, he HAS to go.

Remind me, how many touchdown passes did leach drop?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Leach ain't Dabo. He has proved that over the years. If he was a young up and comer I would be less harsh. Leach is a known commodity, he wins a few he shouldn't, he loses a few he shouldn't, and he consistently loses to his instate arch rival. If that's what you want then he is your man.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Holy ****. He hasn’t beat them I’m in two years. By god!!! No good coach has ever lost to Ole piss two years in a row!!!!111!1!1!1!1!!

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013

Just shut up.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017

You are trying to boil our coaching job down to one game. That is a foolish thing to do. That’s how we almost kept JoMo when he beat the hapless teams he was so fortunate to face. Taking the context out of the situations is a simple minded way to approach our athletics. It’s why John Cohen is our AD and you are spewing nonsense with every letter you type.

Aug 22, 2012
Did leach drop the passes and miss the field goals? Must have missed him out there. Our staff put our team in a position to win. The players dropped the ball, literally! All you guys on here crying about Tulu not getting enough time. Maybe he hadn’t played much because of awful drops like the one tonight. Players have to do their job in order to win. The coaches can’t do it for them.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
You are trying to boil our coaching job down to one game. That is a foolish thing to do. That’s how we almost kept JoMo when he beat the hapless teams he was so fortunate to face. Taking the context out of the situations is a simple minded way to approach our athletics. It’s why John Cohen is our AD and you are spewing nonsense with every letter you type.
You are over thinking things. Joe never lost to Ole Miss. Leach has never beaten them. Beating Ole Miss is a prerequisite to getting to where we all want to be. If you can't beat the instate rival in a two SEC team state that isn't really big enough for one you are destined for failure by definition. That game MATTERS. And not just because its THEM. Not beating them Dak's last two years was why we didn't bury them then, the best chance we have ever had to do so.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If we aren't beating Ole Miss on a regular basis we will NEVER beat Alabama, Auburn, and LSU on a regular basis. Facts are facts.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about but you all just go on slugging it out with Ole Miss. I understand what it's like when you're still living in Mississippi but College football is not just about in-state rivalries for recruiting anymore and it won't be with NIL and everything else is going that's changed in the sport last 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login