At the Dude this weekend

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
If you were able to attend Fall intra-squad games at the Dude many of the freshmen were on display. I thought Dakota Jordan was the stud of that class. He is a whole man (6”, 220 lbs.) who slapped the ball all over the yard. He also ran down everything hit to his field. It will be hard to keep him out of the line-up.

Reactions: L4MANDW

Zesty Jalepeno

Sep 29, 2022
Kota has been one of the best hitters all throughout fall. It’s going it be tough to keep him out of the lineup.

TheDawgSaint

Jan 18, 2021
I think you are right! I saw the Troy scrimmage and that dude looks the part for sure!

Zesty Jalepeno

Sep 29, 2022
I think you are right! I saw the Troy scrimmage and that dude looks the part for sure!
There was one ball he hit in an intrasquad a few weeks back that looked like a sure popup and it just kept carrying and carrying and cleared the standing room section in right field. Dude has some impressive power to hit it that far opposite field, and he’s one hell of an athlete too.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
If you were able to attend Fall intra-squad games at the Dude many of the freshmen were on display. I thought Dakota Jordan was the stud of that class. He is a whole man (6”, 220 lbs.) who slapped the ball all over the yard. He also ran down everything hit to his field. It will be hard to keep him out of the line-up.
I sat by Dakota’s mom MS Carolyn Saturday. I told her I really liked her son and glad they were with us in Starkville. He has had a nice season of fall ball in Starkville. Got to find a way to get him in the lineup, he’s a hitter! He sure seems to like lcf & up the middle a lot. He’s gonna be a player! :cool:

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
I saw that the new switch-pitcher was supposed to throw last weekend, did he do well?

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I saw that the new switch-pitcher was supposed to throw last weekend, did he do well?
This doesn't answer your question because I didn't see any stats, but I did see a pic of a scorebook from Maggie Iforgetherlastname(the K hanging lady) and noticed that he was written down as playing LF at the time which struck me as odd.

KorbenDallas

Sep 29, 2022
This doesn't answer your question because I didn't see any stats, but I did see a pic of a scorebook from Maggie Iforgetherlastname(the K hanging lady) and noticed that he was written down as playing LF at the time which struck me as odd.
He is pitching and playing in the field.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Anybody have projections on starting lineup. I know we got a lot of transfers and it's way early but anybody have strong HSOs in it?

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Anybody have projections on starting lineup. I know we got a lot of transfers and it's way early but anybody have strong HSOs in it?
A guess:

Larry 2b
Hancock C
Ledbetter LF
Hines 1B
Clark RF
Hjsack DH
Alford 3B
Jordan CF
Forsythe SS

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.