aTm’s s cadets

HulksStache

Mar 4, 2013
Can someone refresh my memory on the strange bunch? The cadets are in no way affiliated with the military but act like it for tradition? Do they dress like cadets while attending class or just game days? Can anyone be a cadet?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008
Think of it like an ROTC detachment on steroids...We dropped the cadet thing back in 1939 or so.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
Can someone refresh my memory on the strange bunch? The cadets are in no way affiliated with the military but act like it for tradition? Do they dress like cadets while attending class or just game days? Can anyone be a cadet?
I believe still one of the very few college programs where you can get a regular commission as an army officer like from West Point. Norwich is another.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It's technically a military college and still the largest in the country (There are more "cadets" at A-M than the Citadel or VMI.). All of the cadets play soldier, but only about 40% actually go on to get commissioned. Within the corps is 3 ROTC programs effectively... Air Force, Army, and Navy/Marines.

So you can join the corps of cadets as a freshman and go through quasi military leadership academy for two years or so and then decide if you want to go on to one of the military branches or remain a civilian and still participate as a fake soldier.

Oh yeah, they are all testicle bags of the 9th degree that squeeze their nuts at football games to feel the pain the players are in and get together in a private room for communal circle jerks into momma's pickle jar before the big game.

Aggy Turditions Explained

• Haha
Reactions: HulksStache
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login