Auburn Freeze vs Cadillac

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I was perusing book face and came across and article linked by one of the Auburn beat writers. It was on Fanside which I’ve never heard of. Supposedly the accusations against Cadillac are false and made up by Freeze in order to start a university investigation against him and force him out. Per the article the locker room is split with a lot of the players picking sides between Cadillac and Freeze. Freeze couldn’t just fire him, he needed to humiliate him apparently. Interesting if true.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I can see this going down at the gates, Freez's saying "St. Peter it's me" St. Peters say "Me who?" Freez's saying " St. Peter it's me Hugh freeze." St. Peters saying, "Oh yeah you at wrong gate, the Devil must not know you dead. You really are a sneaking bastard."

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I can’t find the article again but I did run across another Auburn assistant leaving.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Why couldn't he just fire him? It happens quite often in college football.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Not sure what’s true and what ain’t, but an evergreen position I have is that Hugh Freeze can go to hell.

Ole Miss vs Auburn was the only time I rooted for Ole Miss this year. Lane may be a man-child and the Ole Miss fanbase may be filled with ineffectual diddy’s boys and the vapid daughters of ambulance chasers, but Hugh is a legitimate piece of shiт and not enough bad can happen to him.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Not sure what’s true and what ain’t, but an evergreen position I have is that Hugh Freeze can go to hell.

Ole Miss vs Auburn was the only time I rooted for Ole Miss this year. Lane may be a man-child and the Ole Miss fanbase may be filled with ineffectual diddy’s boys and the vapid daughters of ambulance chasers, but Hugh is a legitimate piece of shiт and not enough bad can happen to him.

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login