Auburn is your difference between…

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
Ok buddy. I’ll be here waiting for you just like I was for all the IDIOTS who thought Kentucky would be an easy win
You act like you know what you’re talking about. The team that showed up in Lexington was 33% of what it should be. So your saying your good at predicting that?
ETA: I vote your your talking out of your ***, including the current subject

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You act like you know what you’re talking about. The team that showed up in Lexington was 33% of what it should be. So your saying your good at predicting that?
ETA: I vote your your talking out of your ***, including the current subject
I know exactly what I’m talking about.

I honestly have no clue why I try to convince our dumbass fans like you to be rational, guess I just care about MSU too much

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
7 -5 and 6 - 6 right now. That’s it. And it’s not a gimme by any means.
Unfortunately you are absolutely correct. I said 6-6 going in. Beat Auburn and we exceed my low expectations. It wouldn't exactly make me happy, let's put it that way.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Y'all might need to be thinking about Ole Miss in Atlanta. They still have a rough road, but as of now they are in the driver's seat.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Y'all might need to be thinking about Ole Miss in Atlanta. They still have a rough road, but as of now they are in the driver's seat.
They don’t have a rough road. Their only concern is Bama.

After today, even if Bama beats UMiss, UMiss still goes to Atlanta if Bama drops another game.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
The only team OM has played that even has a pulse is KY in Oxford and the only thing that kept them from losing that game was a motion penalty on KY. OM is possibly the least tested P5 team out there. I mean they just gave up 34 points to an Auburn team playing with a backup QB. I'll start thinking about OM as a true West contender when there is actually a tangible reason to do so.

Dawgtini

Aug 13, 2007
With this team. Where they are, home games are our friend. Is what it is in year 2 - 2.5 of Leach. (Surely you all don't count the year he could only zoom with players)

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
We are going to beat the **** out of Auburn
We should be favored, and I would expect us to win. I'm hesitant to predict that this MSU team is going to "beat the ****" out of anyone. We aren't that talented across the board.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I don’t understand how some of y’all make it through the season the way you react to wins and losses. We have a decent team that could still finish strong. Most of us wanted 2-1 out of this stretch and we got it. Sure it was disappointing how we did it but the result is still the same as we wanted.

The team and coach should be highly criticized after that loss but to think we will finish 6-6 is way too dramatic.

Reactions: The Maroon Pug

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We should be favored, and I would expect us to win. I'm hesitant to predict that this MSU team is going to "beat the ****" out of anyone. We aren't that talented across the board.
They won't have a coach, most likely. And we just got done beating the 17 out of aTm and Arkansas, and we didn't play particularly well in either. We can only get better. Auburn is down on talent too.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They won't have a coach, most likely. And we just got done beating the 17 out of aTm and Arkansas, and we didn't play particularly wel in either. We can only get better. Auburn is down on talent too.
Auburn shot its wad against the Rebs.

Ole Miss will struggle heavily with the Defense of both Bama and LSU.

Right now I predict there is a 70% chance they are coach hunting in December unless the job Lane really wants isn't open yet. Yeah, Mississippi can pay money but some brands can't be bought like

Oklahoma
Tex A&M
Miami
Stanford
Texas is always one embarrassment away from a new coach

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
They won't have a coach, most likely. And we just got done beating the 17 out of aTm and Arkansas, and we didn't play particularly well in either. We can only get better. Auburn is down on talent too.
I know exactly what I’m talking about.

I honestly have no clue why I try to convince our dumbass fans like you to be rational, guess I just care about MSU too much
try caring a bit less - you’ll look less like a dumbnass

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Auburn can run the ball, we cannot stop the run. That game is not a slam dunk at all. I think we probably win but don’t take it to the bank.

Maybe we play our best game of the year at home against Georgia and do something crazy there. But probably not, and I have no expectations of us being able to win in Tuscaloosa or Oxford right now. Both are awful matchups for us. If you thought Chris Rodriguez was a problem then you better get ready for Jamhyr Gibbs and Evans/Judkins.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Auburn shot its wad against the Rebs.

Ole Miss will struggle heavily with the Defense of both Bama and LSU.

Right now I predict there is a 70% chance they are coach hunting in December unless the job Lane really wants isn't open yet. Yeah, Mississippi can pay money but some brands can't be bought like

Oklahoma
Tex A&M
Miami
Stanford
Texas is always one embarrassment away from a new coach
Repeat after me, Lane Kiffin isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Auburn can run the ball, we cannot stop the run. That game is not a slam dunk at all. I think we probably win but don’t take it to the bank.

Maybe we play our best game of the year at home against Georgia and do something crazy there. But probably not, and I have no expectations of us being able to win in Tuscaloosa or Oxford right now. Both are awful matchups for us. If you thought Chris Rodriguez was a problem then you better get ready for Jamhyr Gibbs and Evans/Judkins.
Until Saturday, we had been great at stopping the run.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Alabama will win out.

We will beat Auburn in a high scoring game.

hopefully our fans show up for the UGA game and don't stay home to watch or attend OM/Bama.

OM.... maybe we play a clean game. Maybe they make some mistakes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login