Avery Johnson gone per ESPN

BlindDawg

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
649
0
16
Nah I think Larry Brown is in the best situation for him. The Bobcats have some talented guys, and Brown is great at maximizing talent on young teams and teaching them to be winners. The Mavs are a bunch of soft, under-achieving players. I think Brown could be the cause of a greater change in Charlotte. I don't like the makeup of the Mavs roster. I think they need to make a number of moves and if they don't they'll just continue to slip farther down the rankings of the west. As I said in another post, I think they should blow up the Mavs and rebuild- get some draft picks and young talent. In short, Charlotte is on the way up and Dallas is on the way down, so Brown is in the better situation.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?