AZ coach on our environment

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Taken from an article on azdesertswarm:
Fisch on how Mississippi State’s environment can be a model for Arizona: “I would say something on that though. I think this is an incredible environment. And I don’t think there’s any reason at all why Tucson can’t have the same environment. There is no reason why Tucson and Starkville why there’d be a difference in environment, and I don’t see a reason why if we have a white out and we want to load the place up, if our students want to stay all the way till the end, if our fans want to come early and tailgate and enjoy the atmosphere. I mean we are a college town just like Starkville, Mississippi is and just because they’re located on one side of the map and we’re on the other, I hope that our fans show up on Saturday night and for the rest of the year in the same way that these guys showed up tonight. It’s a great atmosphere. It makes college football special. We’ve now got five of these left at home. We’ve got 10 total. I mean we need all of our fans, and why wouldn’t you come to a great football game with a great football team?”

de Laura on playing in front on the cowbells: “You know it was good. Once in a lifetime atmosphere to play in, especially in college. It’s good energy, but I feel I’ve played with places that’s brought this type of energy. Like when I played up at Eugene before, played up in Utah, you know, Pac-12 brings the same energy.”

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
The coach got it right. The QB though, I'm not buying that PAC-12 crowds bring the same energy. Throw another pick, dubmass.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login