B Marcello suggesting Schumann

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Who gives a 17 about what Marshmallow thinks.
Evidently you do since you had to make a comment. It shows that you care about him "thinking". Dude it's a coaching search. We are excited to find a right guy

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Marcello hate us. Why would we even post anything the idiot says. The only reason he posted that was so he could later state he was one of the coaches I said would end up there.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
There's Merlinz name again! I'm unashamedly for this. Mississippi turns out multiple high school athletes that can be trained quickly to run Dan's spread.
Between us and UF, he has FU level money. He is making low seven figures working three days a week. I tuned into the game he provided color commentary for Thursday night and he is not bad. He is never coaching college again.

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
Mullen has been making a number of lists but I'm not sure if that because he's an obvious name for us or if there is legit interest from his agent

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
There's Merlinz name again! I'm unashamedly for this. Mississippi turns out multiple high school athletes that can be trained quickly to run Dan's spread.
Mullen doesn’t like recruiting. How is he going to feel about re-recruiting current players?

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Oh....that's the guy who gets Kirby's happy meal. No thank you. We already got burned by Georgia twice.

Reactions: Bullldawg78
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login