B Weatherspoon

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
What’s the deal with him? How did we miss him? Was the family upset that we got rid of Howland?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
What’s the deal with him? How did we miss him? Was the family upset that we got rid of Howland?
He was playing at FAU when Howland was coaching at State.

And he averaged 4ppg then 5ppg in his 2 seasons at FAU.
Considering that, did we miss on him?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Didn't teaspoon get suspended?
That’s possible. Honestly, the timeline for MBB around COVID is a blur for me. I really wasn’t paying much attention around that time because of work.

I feel like something happened between Nick and Howland around that time and I guess it went off the rails with the family at that time.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That’s possible. Honestly, the timeline for MBB around COVID is a blur for me. I really wasn’t paying much attention around that time because of work.

I feel like something happened between Nick and Howland around that time and I guess it went off the rails with the family at that time.
Brandon just wasn't highly viewed at the high major level when he was in juco.
It's really quite simple, and 2 seasons of stats at FAU have justified the view.

Regardless of what the family may or may jot think of MSU, he wasn't a coveted recruit and his pedestrian numbers on a mid-major shouldn't make anyone wonder why he isn't at MSU.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login