Baby of the Year - Nittany Nation my daughter needs your vote!

Rmj147

Nov 6, 2021
Hello fellow Penn Staters. My genius wife has entered our new baby in a "Baby of the Year" contest with Good Housekeeping. Votes are free and go to a REALLY good cause (Baby2Baby, a nonprofit helping impoverished babies/children). Additionally, once a round, votes will count for double. TODAY is that day! Again, votes are free, but if you want to donate, please do so in the name of my daughter Marley, and she will get double those donated votes as well.

As the child of two Penn State alumni (wife also graduated from PSU with a degree in communications), she is a true lil Penn Stater. With the numbers and impact that Penn State could provide her in this National Competition, I had to post and ask for support.

I do not really ever do this/have never done this before. However, now that we have made it past the initial stage of cuts and there is a real possibility that she could take this thing, I feel the need to share this with my Penn State community and ask for your FREE DAILY VOTE for her.

Please vote for my daughter, Marley, here:
https://babyoftheyear.org/2024/marley-rhiannon-simone-johnson

WE ARE!

RMJ, Class of 2008 and 2011.

Information on the Competition in General:

Info on the Organization that is benefitting from the competition:

Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Wow - what a cutie! Congrats! Is there another way to vote without verifying via Facebook? I tried twice but gave up - no patience. Hope she wins!

Reactions: BedfordNJTX
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login