Bad day in Oxford

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
Looks like they are. I think it’s more of a permanent loss of market share than a boycott by now though.

I think you are right...my neighbor across the street goes through about 2 cases of beer per week.....was all bud light, now it's all coors light....i think it's permanent...

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Looks like they are. I think it’s more of a permanent loss of market share than a boycott by now though.

Yea, I don't think there was anything particularly unique about bud light other than just dominant marketing and brand recognition. They were going to steadily lose market share regardless (and were already doing so). They just made it much more efficient by insulting their core demographic to speed up the process.

Reactions: patdog

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I know a bunch of Baptist who fessed up to drinking beer, just so they could boycott Bud Light. How is that for being dedicated to your convictions?
I read an article about a bunch of inner circle administration people covering up our current president's declining faculties to stay in power. How is that for being dedicated to your convictions? I'm taking the Baptist and hopefully they'll relax with a beer or two....Bud Light or not.

Reactions: campshelbydog1116

Anon1717806835

Jun 7, 2024
I read an article about a bunch of inner circle administration people covering up our current president's declining faculties to stay in power. How is that for being dedicated to your convictions? I'm taking the Baptist and hopefully they'll relax with a beer or two....Bud Light or not.
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I know a bunch of Baptist who fessed up to drinking beer, just so they could boycott Bud Light. How is that for being dedicated to your convictions?
You know the old saying. Take a Baptist fishing and he will drink all of your beer. Take two Baptist fishing and they won’t drink any of your beer. Yes, I am Baptist and it’s pretty much true.

Reactions: eckie1 and patdog

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Yea, I don't think there was anything particularly unique about bud light other than just dominant marketing and brand recognition. They were going to steadily lose market share regardless (and were already doing so). They just made it much more efficient by insulting their core demographic to speed up the process.

***** beer is a real thing. . . . .

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Bubba ain't drankin' no transducer-pushed burrr. Don't these here ijits know that?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login