Bama has had the best run of great wide receivers I've ever seen..nm

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bryce is working on those Heisman votes and after OKState lost, Bama is trying to piss everyone off.

They are also showing Georgia how a great QB/WR combo can make up for other shortcomings in your offense.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Agreed. No doubt these are the best 2 teams in the country. Which, by default, makes them among the best 4 teams in the country.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
UGA's vaunted D not so tough after all. Pisses me off....everytime I think bama will get their head handed to them they come through.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Lot of UGA weaknesses got exposed today. QB being one of them. Looks like we're going to find out if I'm right that they're in regardless. I still think it's Cincy, Bama, Georgia and Michigan if they win. If Michigan loses, then Notre Dame gets in.

What are the odds they match up Bama & Georgia in the semifinal?

Last edited:

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Lot of UGA weaknesses got exposed today. QB being one of them. Looks like we're going to find out if I'm right that they're in regardless. I still think it's Cincy, Bama, Georgia and Michigan if they win. If Michigan loses, then Notre Dame gets in.

What are the odds they match up Bama & Georgia in the semifinal?

You didn’t get a chance to be right or wrong about anything. You said they would still be in even if they lost by 50. They didn’t. They lost a fairly competitive game, are 12-1 in the SEC with the only loss to the soon to be #1 team, also beat two ACC teams, etc. They are obviously still going to be in the playoff because they didn’t embarrass themselves, which was the main thing they had to accomplish.

I don’t think Bama vs. UGA happens in the semifinal either. That would require UGA to drop to #4, which would put Cincy at #3. Zero chance that happens.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
That game wasn't very competitive, although I will admit it wasn't a 50-point loss. It really just comes down to what the committee wants to do. They've got complete leeway to rank them however they want to. I could easily see Michigan #1 if they win, in fact I suspect that's where they'll be looking at the complete season. I could also see either Cinci or Georgia at #3.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
That game wasn't very competitive, although I will admit it wasn't a 50-point loss. It really just comes down to what the committee wants to do. They've got complete leeway to rank them however they want to. I could easily see Michigan #1 if they win, in fact I suspect that's where they'll be looking at the complete season. I could also see either Cinci or Georgia at #3.

UGA had the ball only down 2 scores with over 8 minutes to go in the 4th. That’s a competitive game. They had a chance until the FG with 4 minutes to go or whatever it was.

And there is no chance, absolutely none whatsoever, that they give the #1 to a 12-1 B1G champ over a 12-1 SEC champ with the wins that Bama has. The resumes aren’t even close. Michigan’s best win would be Ohio State who is roughly equivalent to Bama’s 2nd best win (Ole Miss).

Last edited:

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If you are right?
80% of America says it’s
Bama
Cincy
Georgia
Michigan (if they win)

patdog

May 28, 2007
How the hell does Michigan drop from #2 to #4 with a win? Bama might jump them to #1, but they’re #2 at worst with a win.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
My list wasn’t a ranking. You weren’t right. We all are right.
Georgia is still in.
Bama is in.
Cincy is in.
Michigan is in if they win.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
80% of knowledgeable football fans with a brain know it’s those 4 if Michigan wins.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Ok. I misread your post. Should be a very unpredictable playoff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login