Bama unfortunately may win this Elite 8 ..

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
game but they’re struggling with a not great Clemson team.
I think (hope) UCONN destroys them but there 3 point shooters are unreal!

Reactions: WilCoDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I see that the job of being an announcer for a sporting event has become who is the better cheerleader. I don't remember the answers when I was younger hollering this much.

Reactions: 85Bears

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Bama will get Purdue. I don’t see them getting by the Boilers.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Same. The only yeller I remember before the modern era was Dick Vitale.
I think they all grew up on Dick Vitale. That's the way they announce and it's too late for the genie back in the bottle. As far as Alabama goes, they are fun to watch, but God help us if they ever win the title. I'm not extremely worried because I don't see how they can beat Connecticut... that was one imposing team Connecticut put on the court today. They have good both players, but they have solid guards

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Oh , that’s bad for Purdue, they have to play Duke. The only ACC team left, they are going to get jobbed.

But you could say uconn is just as bad for Bama

Duke and Purdue both have to win games tomorrow to make that happen, so let's just watch it play out, ummmkkkaayyy...

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Duke and Purdue both have to win games tomorrow to make that happen, so let's just watch it play out, ummmkkkaayyy...
Hopefully nc state beats Duke but they won’t get a call. don’t see tennssee hanging with Purdue.

Not to mention they’d love a sec, ACC, big ten, big East final four.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I don't dislike Alabama basketball as much as I dislike Auburn basketball.
except for sears - fortunately they went easy on the mom this game. why do they drive every little thing into the ground

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Nate Oats seems like a decent guy. I used to kind of like Wimp Sanderson in those plaid jackets until I found out the secretary he was having an affair with intentionally used her eye to hit his extended hand.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Nate Oats seems like a decent guy. I used to kind of like Wimp Sanderson in those plaid jackets until I found out the secretary he was having an affair with intentionally used her eye to hit his extended hand.

Some Administrative Assistants simply don't know when to shut their yapper...

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I don't dislike Alabama basketball as much as I dislike Auburn basketball.
Same. I was actually pulling for them last night. They have no chance against UConn so there is no worry about them winning the NC.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Some of yall are nuts. I may have a lot of disdain for AU basketball but I’m not sure if I can ever pull for UA in anything unless they’re either playing OM or a major underdog.

Definitely not pulling for Alabama in anything, but if they have to win I can take some solace in the fact it'll make their little brother lose their **** in a satisfyingly unwholesome way.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Same. I was actually pulling for them last night. They have no chance against UConn so there is no worry about them winning the NC.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Purdue should win at all. Edey scored over 40 points and fouled out two guys while only getting one foul. If they had a drinking game take a drink for every time that the announcer said his name, you would be in coma right now

Although I didn't mind seeing Tennessee, lose myself.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Some of yall are nuts. I may have a lot of disdain for AU basketball but I’m not sure if I can ever pull for UA in anything unless they’re either playing OM or a major underdog.
I think it’s some sick way for some of our fans to make themselves feel better about our losses, and to save face in front of other fanbases.

17 that, just own what it is. I hate any success Ole Miss, Alabama or Auburn has, and really all of the SEC. Call it jealousy, whatever, I don’t GAF. Truth be known, a few years ago I quit caring about a lot of it anyway.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
UConn and Purdue, I picked UConn in my bracket but I’m for Purdue all the way.

love to see NC Stte knock off Puke Bluedevils but officials won’t let it happen

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Nate Oats may be the whiniest, bitchiest, most self-centered, victimhood-claiming ******* of a coach in the SEC. In any sport. And that's saying something with Staley and Mulkey in the league.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for the input, Big Al.
Think most of us hope we find a Nate Oats and can push our program to that level. Call it what you want to call it. We were a program ahead of Alabama before Oats got there. Now we are behind.

He whines, but he wins.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Think most of us hope we find a Nate Oats and can push our program to that level. Call it what you want to call it. We were a program ahead of Alabama before Oats got there. Now we are behind.

He whines, but he wins.
They play pretty undisciplined ball, he’s not John Wooden. I don’t expect any dynasty at alabama. I picked them because it was an easy bracket

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
They play pretty undisciplined ball, he’s not John Wooden. I don’t expect any dynasty at alabama. I picked them because it was an easy bracket
They had the #1 offense in the country… It’s fast paced and different than John wooden but it’s the opposite of undisciplined.

Not sure anyone can expects a dynasty like wooden. But. They’ve won 2 sec titles, 1 tournament title, been to 4 ncaa tournaments, 2 sweet 16s, and 1 final 4… all in a 5 year period under Oats. And we’re basically nothing before him.

Btw: the above run is better than any run we’ve had here and better than any team in the sec over the last 5 years

So yes, I beg for a “whining” and “undisciplined” coach like him.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
They had the #1 offense in the country… It’s fast paced and different than John wooden but it’s the opposite of undisciplined.

Not sure anyone can expects a dynasty like wooden. But. They’ve won 2 sec titles, 1 tournament title, been to 4 ncaa tournaments, 2 sweet 16s, and 1 final 4… all in a 5 year period under Oats. And we’re basically nothing before him.

Btw: the above run is better than any run we’ve had here and better than any team in the sec over the last 5 years

So yes, I beg for a “whining” and “undisciplined” coach like him.
And the 255th ranked defense.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
And the 255th ranked defense.
And that’s undisciplined?

we are terrible offensively is that due to lack of discipline?

regardless. Can’t argue with what he’s done over the last 5 seasons. And the fact that our program was better than Alabamas prior to that, and we we’re probably on par with them resources wise, makes it even worse

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
And that’s undisciplined?

we are terrible offensively is that due to lack of discipline?

regardless. Can’t argue with what he’s done over the last 5 seasons. And the fact that our program was better than Alabamas prior to that, and we we’re probably on par with them resources wise, makes it even worse
Yes they are undisciplined, I think you know baseball, you know nothing about basketball. it’s nice you drew Grand Canyon and Charleston your first two rounds and got a soft unc team, but you’re going to get stomped by UConn. And after this flash in the pan two game run, Bama won’t see another final four.

Enjoy your dynasty

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yes they are undisciplined, I think you know baseball, you know nothing about basketball. it’s nice you drew Grand Canyon and Charleston your first two rounds and got a soft unc team, but you’re going to get stomped by UConn. And after this flash in the pan two game run, Bama won’t see another final four.

Enjoy your dynasty
Never said anything about a dynasty, you did. Said it’s the best 5 year run in the sec and better than any 5 year run we’ve had. That really can’t be argued.

And I wish he’d come get and do the same for us. if you want to keep our disciplined coach who doesn’t whine that’s fine, just hope he has a 5 year run as good for us

For an undisciplined style it sure has been successful for 5 years

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login