Barbay gone

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I cannot fathom how our offense could have possibly been so bad this year. It blows my mind to think that Barbay and Arnett could have orchestrated such an epic disaster. He will land on his feet but damn.
I blame Arnett more than anything. Watch, Barbay will land somewhere, and have a good offense next year.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If I was Barbay that's the story I would stick with.
He was good at CMU and App State, and sucked here. In the same year that the head coach's own side of the ball also regressed incredibly. He talked about playing the best players, and that didn't happen. That tells me that Arnett was the source of all this RuN dA bAwL garbage.

I hate it for Barbay. He shouldn't have taken the job.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
He was given a package. A package with a one way Greyhound bus ticket out of town.

Nov 20, 2023
I blame Arnett more than anything. Watch, Barbay will land somewhere, and have a good offense next year.
Exactly right like I already posted ZA was pretty set on calling the plays from what I know ZA pretty much wanted control of everything and his stubbornness was his/their downfall. Barbary is likely to land on his feet though as he was not even in control of the offense from what I hear

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Exactly right like I already posted ZA was pretty set on calling the plays from what I know ZA pretty much wanted control of everything and his stubbornness was his/their downfall. Barbary is likely to land on his feet though as he was not even in control of the offense from what I hear
Is this true? Seriously. I tend not to believe it based on the offensive play calling against Southern and Ole Miss.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I don’t know anything, but what I saw on the sidelines mostly was a HC quietly pacing with arms folded and a helpless look on his face. If he was controlling absolutely everything, he sure seemed subtle about it on game day.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I’m sorry and I know this is an old thread but dang if I don’t internally do a Snoopy dance every time I see this thread title.
dig down deeper GIF

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Let's figure this out Like in Sesame Street

Some of these things:

Tulane, Memphis, SMU, UCF, Troy, James Madison, Coastal Carolina

Are not like the others:

Alabama, LSU, TAMU, Auburn, even Kentucky

Nov 20, 2023
I'm shocked Comedy Central has't given into woke pressure.
I know it man I just hope they don’t with South Park. Like HailStout Said South Park is truly an equal opportunity offender. He nailed it and that’s what I like about the show. And yes I’m pretty sure about Barbary and not really calling the plays. I remember when he was hired reading articles stating ZA would be doing the play calling his first year. He may have been given a chance towards the end of the year when things didn’t work out with ZA calling plays however.

Nov 20, 2023
Is this true? Seriously. I tend not to believe it based on the offensive play calling against Southern and Ole Miss.
You gotta remember ZA was gone for the Egg Bowl and yes I’m pretty sure about it. Read several articles when we hired him that said ZA wouldn’t turn over the play calling reigns yet “before people get excited” I believe was the quote. Who knows towards the end of the year especially when Will was back this may have changed especially when he was fired As for the USM game I’m not sure.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login