Barry Odom? RichRod? Jeff Lebby?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Is this a joke? Other than Jamey Chadwell, the rest of these names are NOT GOOD. Odom - Good DC, failed in the SEC (sound familiar?); RichRod - Total retread; Jeff Lebby - who cares?.

Also, Football Scoop is practically begging Chadwell to stay at Liberty.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Is this a joke? Other than Jamey Chadwell, the rest of these names are NOT GOOD. Odom - Good DC, failed in the SEC (sound familiar?); RichRod - Total retread; Jeff Lebby - who cares?.

“Additional candidates include” those names. There are other names they didn’t include.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
Football Scoop is an absolutely incredible resource for everyone in the country except for Mississippi State.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They were the source of a large portion of the rumors about Mullen while he was here. Are they posting anything about Kiffin?

Reactions: patdog

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
There’s no love lost between FootballScoop & MSU for good reason, but I don’t think much in that article is controversial. Not sure Rich Rod is a name we should be worried about, but Chadwell, Lebby and Barry Odom are right in our neighborhood. Also, their buyout and salary offer info ($6M & $4M) pass my smell test.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If Chadwell wants to get to a blue blood football program, he is not at the right place. He is going to have to prove he can do it at a mid-tier P5 school. He is going to have to move eventually.

Reactions: travis.sixpack

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Not a peep
Excited Lets Go GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
There’s no love lost between FootballScoop & MSU for good reason, but I don’t think much in that article is controversial. Not sure Rich Rod is a name we should be worried about, but Chadwell, Lebby and Barry Odom are right in our neighborhood. Also, their buyout and salary offer info ($6M & $4M) pass my smell test.
Find me and shoot me if this happens. I’d rather Merlinz 2.0 than take that failed Mizzou has-been. Seriously, WTH???

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
These are all plan C or D guys, other than Chadwell.

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020

Many people fail to realize that Football Scoop is actually an ice cream shop located in Oxford run by the Oxford Middle School Entrepreneur Club so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in anything they post on social media.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login