Bart and Charlie we need more midweek episodes

Belegal

Dec 5, 2015
I agree ! We need mid week updates from you guys . Please more info on bulldog initiatives that you can give & in general , how we competing. Thanks-great job!!

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
They’re great, but I thought they overlooked some recent guys: Molinar? Q? Reggie Perry? Robert Woodard? Even Tyson Carter?

Carter could definitely add a much needed dimension to this team.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
They’re great, but I thought they overlooked some recent guys: Molinar? Q? Reggie Perry? Robert Woodard? Even Tyson Carter?

Carter could definitely add a much needed dimension to this team.
I think they were focused on guards - getting the best outside threat who could still play defense well enough for Jans to play him. Molinar would have been great, and it's painful to know he should legitimately be on the team right now.

Super D, Bowers and Gordon would all be incredible. My vote might be Frazier. He could get hot and the D is undeniable. They mentioned a lot of good ones: Watts, Slater, White, Stewart, etc. Another deep threat was Ravern - I always liked his shot and he was athletic enough to run with this team. Not sure about his defense.

Reactions: 57stratdawg

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
You guys are killing it. Sunday Coffee today was great. Jamon Gordon is my pick.
We have had some really fun guys to watch over the years. For their conversation one of my favorites wouldn't fit because his shooting was inconsistent but Zimmerman could get to the rim almost at-will and could freaking jump out of the gym. There was a picture of him dunking on some 7' guy in the tournament that was amazing.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
The correct pick is Dontae Jones. Richard Williams turned him into a defender in his time here. He's probably the best scorer we've had in the modern era. And if he can play D for Richard Williams, he can do it for Jans.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
We have had some really fun guys to watch over the years. For their conversation one of my favorites wouldn't fit because his shooting was inconsistent but Zimmerman could get to the rim almost at-will and could freaking jump out of the gym. There was a picture of him dunking on some 7' guy in the tournament that was amazing.
7'1" Raynell Brewer, McNeese State. It was the definition of posterization.

Reactions: Theconnormead

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
The correct pick is Dontae Jones. Richard Williams turned him into a defender in his time here. He's probably the best scorer we've had in the modern era. And if he can play D for Richard Williams, he can do it for Jans.
You are right, when he turned it on that year he was just about unguardable. On a team with great players he was different.

Reactions: Faustdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login