Baseball games at Trustmark Park...

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Tickets go on sale tomorrow. To me, these prices are getting out of hand.
$32 to sit on the grass berm? $60 dollars for a reserved chairback? And those prices are BEFORE any additional TicketMaster fees are tacked on.

Snag_5f57ac4.png
Snag_5f5aadc.png

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Tickets go on sale tomorrow. To me, these prices are getting out of hand.
$32 to sit on the grass berm? $60 dollars for a reserved chairback? And those prices are BEFORE any additional TicketMaster fees are tacked on.

View attachment 521808
View attachment 521809

17 'EM. It's an exhibition that doesn't mean anything. I went most years when I lived there and watched the prices go up, the lines get longer, and the service worse. I complained last one I went to and was told they couldn't find enough help

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
That stadium is gonna turn into an eyesore when the Braves move...
It already is. Built in the middle of an asphalt sea, with nothing around but an outlet mall and big box stores. Half a mile walk to bad chain restaurants. Such an 80s development, built 20 years too late, which is what the Jackson metro loves to do. If the collaboration wasn't there to put a stadium downtown, the idea should have been abandoned.

We need to play more in Biloxi. Jackson Metro folks need to just go to Starkville and Oxford to watch games.

Reactions: patdog and J-Dawg

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Agree it’s absurd now. I will try to attach the prices from 2020,, governors cup is 50% higher, and USM game is well over 100% higher.
IMG_4058.jpeg

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
17 'EM. It's an exhibition that doesn't mean anything. I went most years when I lived there and watched the prices go up, the lines get longer, and the service worse. I complained last one I went to and was told they couldn't find enough help
It’s mainly that they use the same M Braves employees, so they are only staffed to handle 1-2K people at a normal M Braves game. This is probably the last Governors Cup game, don’t know how any would be staffed in the future.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s mainly that they use the same M Braves employees, so they are only staffed to handle 1-2K people at a normal M Braves game. This is probably the last Governors Cup game, don’t know how any would be staffed in the future.
Last one? Surprising. Looks like it's a big money maker (for baseball anyway). I know the Braves are going away, but the stadium will still be there.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Last one? Surprising. Looks like it's a big money maker (for baseball anyway). I know the Braves are going away, but the stadium will still be there.
They might try but I don’t know how that event company will hire enough people to work the stadium. If you think the service is bad now at the governors cup (1 hour wait times currently for snacks with experienced M Braves employees),,, imagine if all the employees are brand new and have never been in the stadium before.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They might try but I don’t know how that event company will hire enough people to work the stadium. If you think the service is bad now at the governors cup (1 hour wait times currently for snacks with experienced M Braves employees),,, imagine if all the employees are brand new and have never been in the stadium before.
I don't know what's going to happen, but they've managed to play that game when we didn't have minor league baseball in the past. I'm sure that stadium is going to at least try to bring in some events to try to recoup some of the revenues they're losing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login