Baseball Pitching

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
With Loftin’s start last night and Loo not throwing at all against ASU, it sure seems like we are about to see Loo added to the weekend rotation. Seems that the only question is if he goes Fri or Sat. Will definitely be worth watching to see if he draws the nod against OSU.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
With Loftin’s start last night and Loo not throwing at all against ASU, it sure seems like we are about to see Loo added to the weekend rotation. Seems that the only question is if he goes Fri or Sat. Will definitely be worth watching to see if he draws the nod against OSU.
Have we seen Nixon other than that 1 outing? He looked good, was wondering the same thing about what the plan was with him. I'm assuming holding him for weekend middle relief or something.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Have we seen Nixon other than that 1 outing? He looked good, was wondering the same thing about what the plan was with him. I'm assuming holding him for weekend middle relief or something.
Nixon isn't available right now. Should be back soon though. He and Pico are both out.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Nixon isn't available right now. Should be back soon though. He and Pico are both out.
On T&L, Hadad briefly mentioned that there were some rumors swirling about Nixon, but then he quickly moved on before saying anything more about it. Any idea what the so called rumors were about?

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Since my opinion greatly matters, I would pitch Jurrangelo from the right on Friday, Jurrangelo from the left on Saturday, and the best 9 of the remaining pitchers get an inning each on Sunday.

Reactions: josebrown
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login