Baseball Prediction Thread - State @ Kentucky

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Heart says State takes 2 of 3…..but my gut says our young pitchers struggle in the cold and we only take 1 of 3. Especially curious to see how Lo does since he has done all his pitching in South Florida / Curacao before coming to MSU. In any case, 1 of 3 wouldn’t be the end of the world….thats typically a neutral result on the road in the SEC.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
We take 2 of 3. I think we should sweep but I think one pitcher gets shelled leading to a loss

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
If we pitch and play like we did vs ULL, we take at least 2. BTW, someone tell Lemonis to go get Edgar Alvarez of Nichols State to tranfser to us. Most impressive hitter I've seen this year. He had like 12/13 hrs and 60 RBIs just in the first couple to three weeks of the season......dang!....that's a whole season worth of stats for most good players. Dude hit a "Hines-Level" moonshot against us as well. He's the kind of hitter that you just need to intentionally walk every time he gets up to the plate.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Don't know but people on here are always fussing about making too much about this and too much about that and for the most part they are right BUT a lot of people (myself included) are going to use this series as a measuring stick of whether this program has progressed from last year.
This is a big series and we take 2 out of 3.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login