Baseball

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm bewildered by State Baseball now. We went from "We Will Rock You" to "Cuts lika Knife" Overnight. Are we gonna pull hair with one hand and slap as$ with the other or bend over not even bothering to even ask for a reach around? Crossroads for us now. Something needs to be sold but not neccessarily our souls.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I'm bewildered by State Baseball now. We went from "We Will Rock You" to "Cuts lika Knife" Overnight. Are we gonna pull hair with one hand and slap as$ with the other or bend over not even bothering to even ask for a reach around? Crossroads for us now. Something needs to be sold but not neccessarily our souls.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Im not even sure what this means.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
1665714443642.jpeg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I am tired and need to retire for the night. God Bless All but ... not sure... all I know now is this:

Aug 25, 2012
Say whaaaaaat?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login