Basketball game tonight

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I think another great test for us. They are 4-1 (Utah) and their only loss is to an undefeated Sam Houston (beat Oklahoma) We need these games that test us before league play

Reactions: Darryl Steight

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Anybody watch Creighton/Arkansas game last night? It was a great game. This should be a good basketball season at MSU and all around.

Hopefully we can play with the same effort tonight that we did with Marquette, but make a few more shots and FTs.

Reactions: PapaDawg

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Anybody watch Creighton/Arkansas game last night? It was a great game. This should be a good basketball season at MSU and all around.

Hopefully we can play with the same effort tonight that we did with Marquette, but make a few more shots and FTs.
Yeah, I have watched Arkansas a few times. The one thing that stands out to me is they have not faced a defense like ours. So I am hopeful we can give them fits. I know that Jans team last year held them to 53 points in the tournament.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Yeah, I have watched Arkansas a few times. The one thing that stands out to me is they have not faced a defense like ours. So I am hopeful we can give them fits. I know that Jans team last year held them to 53 points in the tournament.
Arkansas’s best player has yet to suit up.

Reactions: onewoof

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Wonder if they will have the same biased announcers again? That was borderline creepy how much they LOVED Marquette.
I guess it’s just hearing what you want to hear but Bill Raftery was complementing State the whole game. Whoever the play by play guy was had more of an infatuation with Marquette.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I guess it’s just hearing what you want to hear but Bill Raftery was complementing State the whole game. Whoever the play by play guy was had more of an infatuation with Marquette.

I love Raftery, always have.

Listen to this description of hanging (and mainly drinking) with Raftery from Grant Hill...

Dude is nearly 80 years old and still going scrong to the rim...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Imagine if we had Daryl Wilson on this team.
Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by sahlooter

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login