Basketball Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State @ LSU

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
State 6 LBSU 3
Sims looks like what we expect but we don't stretch him at all. See lots of arms and they dominate

msudawg200

Feb 1, 2012
Y’all have got this all wrong. The fan base is at the point of throwing in the towel. This is the point where Howland pulls off a surprising win just to pull people back in, only to subsequently tread water the rest of the way, need 2-3 SEC tourney wins to get in the dance, but bow out in round 1 or 2 and leave us with an NIT berth.

State 71 / LSU 70

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
I'm to the point where I just don't care anymore. I'm not even gonna watch and I'm one that has always eagerly awaited basketball season every year. I've attended or watched games religiously dating back to the Greene, Hatfield, Boyd days. I appreciate Howland for what he's done, but I can't watch those pathetic half courts sets any more when I can stroll down to the local church and watch more creative sets during an upward game. Nothing has changed in the 7 years under Howland other than he's getting better talent now. He has made zero adjustments over that time. It's just the same old **** with better players. He's really been hindered by the incompetence of his staff. People bash me for saying that, but not 1 program has come calling on any of them. There's a reason why.

I'm ready for this season to end, no post season, and start anew with a young, fresh, creative, energetic coach that values a head coaching job in the SEC.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login