Basketball Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State @ Ole Miss

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
OM 70 State 64
Dawgs up 15 early 2nd and collapse. I like to set my expectations for state hoops quite low and the past decade hasn't given me reason to do otherwise.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
MSU 67
Ole Miss 58

Because Ole Miss will try and ugly the game up due to having 7 players. But it certainly won’t be because Howland brought in more talented transfers than Kermit and has a better team! Nope, it’s all covid, lucky for you***

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012
MSU 67
Ole Miss 58

Because Ole Miss will try and ugly the game up due to having 7 players. But it certainly won’t be because Howland brought in more talented transfers than Kermit and has a better team! Nope, it’s all covid, lucky for you***

Only 7 players, really? Is Joiner going to play?

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Only 7 players, really? Is Joiner going to play?

We only played 8 against Tennessee and one was sparingly. I was carrying on a little bit, but Joiner was out, and I think he’s out against Saturday, but I’m not sure. Again, I was mostly joking. If you guys play like you’re capable it won’t matter who we do or don’t have. We had UT beat and let it slip away. I got a feeling MSU rolls Saturday.

Kermit is a good in-game coach, very good even. But he just hasn’t been able to build a SEC roster after what AK left him.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
MSU 77 Ole Miss 73 We struggle the first half out beginning of the second and have to fight till the end.

Small crowd because of covid and staying home to monitor the football transfer wire.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login