Basketball - remaining OOC schedule

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
4 more games

Murray State
North Texas
Rutgers
Bethune Cookman

11-2 going into SEC play. Damn that Southern loss.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I still don’t trust us, the Southern game is too fresh. But yes we absolutely should win out until SEC play.

And we absolutely need to. We jump right into the gauntlet when SEC play starts. @ SC, Tennessee, Bama, @ Kentucky is a brutal way to start. Even SC is 8-1 and has a Top 30 NET.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
4 more games

Murray State
North Texas
Rutgers
Bethune Cookman

11-2 going into SEC play. Damn that Southern loss.
Yes, darn that Southern loss, but considering Southern - I don't think you can assume we go 4-0 from here. Should we? Yes. But we also should have beaten Southern by 40+, and we lost at home. That loss will haunt us all season, as it should. Just a pathetic loss.

They played angry vs. Tulane. I hope they can play angry through March. If they do, we could have a good season.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I still don’t trust us, the Southern game is too fresh. But yes we absolutely should win out until SEC play.

And we absolutely need to. We jump right into the gauntlet when SEC play starts. @ SC, Tennessee, Bama, @ Kentucky is a brutal way to start. Even SC is 8-1 and has a Top 30 NET.
I can see 0-4 just as easily as 2-2.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Anymore chatter about when Tolu might return? Would love for him to get a few minutes in the OOC games before the SEC slate
Word is that the boot’s off, and he’s been taking part in some very light on court activity. However, it’s hard to imagine him going from that to playing in an actual game in just a couple weeks.

My guess is that the goal is still to have him ready at some point in January. Just a question of how early

Reactions: columbiadawg2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login