Basketball Sunday in Tupelo

Aug 23, 2012
I went to the game and was pleasantly surprised. Aside from the PA system being too loud with the music and it not being my favorite genre' it was a most enjoyable afternoon. I require ADA seating and the staff was most attentive of our needs. There was an abundance of ushers/attendants. To accommodate us, we were provided seats on the floor. Then, to top it off, the Dogs overcame a miserable first half to win by double digits and I got to meet Daryl Wilson. He was most gracious with his time and my dubmass. As most you know, he is the head coach at Itawamba HS. He is the epitome of a high school coach. One that any parent would want him to coach their child.

Badon

Jun 12, 2006
The TV broadcast mentioned something about how one goal was under less light than the other. And that same goal had a very different and more difficult background that could impact shooting (thus the bad offensive first half versus a good second half).

Notice any of that?

Aug 23, 2012
The TV broadcast mentioned something about how one goal was under less light than the other. And that same goal had a very different and more difficult background that could impact shooting (thus the bad offensive first half versus a good second half).

Notice any of that?
I was on the south baseline, the one we were on in the first half. The opposite end had the stage and black curtain background. The south end had seating. I just shrugged it off as the same old state not shooting well. It has been to many years since I played and I was not good enuff notice when I played in HS.

Reactions: Badon
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login