Basketball Team's last shot tonight at a win over next 5 games

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Tonight is not the last winnable game of this stretch but it is an absolute must win to keep hope alive. A loss tonight effectively ends all hope. Then we must win at least 1 of the next 4 and 5 of the remaining 6 to just stay on the bubble.

Hard row to hoe.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
We will be playing tournament teams over the next 4 games.

Yep. This was the stretch that was always going to decide our fate. The path to 10-8 or 11-7 was there if we started 4-0 but lost to scUM and still haven’t played the Missou game. Need to beat UT at home or hope that LSU continues their cold shooting and we sneak one.

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012
Tonight is a must and Arkansas has been coming on... it would be nice to get another one over them, this time at BWA. Will be tough since Notae will be available this time.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
It’s a tough pill to swallow losing both @Florida and @Kentucky, both those games were very winnable with them missing key players. The Florida game is what really stings, we dominated that game until the final 10 minutes and ended up getting blown out, a complete choke job.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Tonight is a must and Arkansas has been coming on... it would be nice to get another one over them, this time at BWA. Will be tough since Notae will be available this time.

I'll be that one guy in the corner seat with State hat on at UPig game.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
I hope nobody tells them that. Will be nice not to see anybody complaining about going 1-4 seeing as we don’t have a shot of winning but 1.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We are not winning at Arkansas. I’ll be surprised if we win at Missouri and South Carolina for that matter.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
It’s a tough pill to swallow losing both @Florida and @Kentucky, both those games were very winnable with them missing key players. The Florida game is what really stings, we dominated that game until the final 10 minutes and ended up getting blown out, a complete choke job.

The margin for error is so incredibly small.

We had Minnesota, CSU, Florida, and UK all in the crosshairs. We lost to a really bad OM team. Give us 2 of those 5, and we're comfortably in the tournament. Give us 3, and we're a 4-5 seed.

But we've lost all 4 and now we have zero room for error the rest of the way. We have to get to 20 wins and that will be a very tall task.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I hope for Howland’s next contract renewal….

The margin for error is so incredibly small.

We had Minnesota, CSU, Florida, and UK all in the crosshairs. We lost to a really bad OM team. Give us 2 of those 5, and we're comfortably in the tournament. Give us 3, and we're a 4-5 seed.

But we've lost all 4 and now we have zero room for error the rest of the way. We have to get to 20 wins and that will be a very tall task.

…they add a clause about being a halfway decent coach.****

I don’t get how he’s still here.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Not as stupid as yours! Congrats *

At least tell me if you think we can win any of those games. It isn't that hard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login