Basketball vs. louisville

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
17 basketball. We just lost the egg bowl. Who gives a **** about basketball?

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
I gave up on football and have been watching this game since the beginning. I can’t stress to you how bad we have looked. This is very concerning. If we play like this in conference we won’t sniff the tourney.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Our offense is pathetic and our players are overrated. I have an uncle that went to Memphis and is a huge Memphis basketball fan. When Jefferies transferred here I was pumped and told him about it. He just laughed and said “He’s not that good. Glad to see him go”. It’s hard to argue with that from what I’ve seen.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
I'd be there with you, but I've lost hope we can do better.

I would fully expect our next hire to be head and shoulders worse than Howland. It was a coup that we managed to get him to come here in the first place. We are not an attractive CBB job.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Especially now that we’re committed to not building a new gym. Putting lipstick on a pig….

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What an awful night! Our basketball season is over and Leach needs to start packing because everything we accomplished this year just got flushed down the commode.

I'm going to find some razor blades. This is almost as bad as losing the SEC tournament in baseball.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
I'm getting on board with firing Howland. Year after year of disappointment.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. I’d like to see Howland with some decent assistants. Brooks and McCray don’t bring much to the table. Brooks might have connections in state but what good does it do if we keep missing the tournament?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
What an awful night! Our basketball season is over and Leach needs to start packing because everything we accomplished this year just got flushed down the commode.

I'm going to find some razor blades. This is almost as bad as losing the SEC tournament in baseball.

Not all is lost, our WBB won!

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Our offense is pathetic and our players are overrated. I have an uncle that went to Memphis and is a huge Memphis basketball fan. When Jefferies transferred here I was pumped and told him about it. He just laughed and said “He’s not that good. Glad to see him go”. It’s hard to argue with that from what I’ve seen.

It’s early, but I haven’t been impressed with Jeffries at all. 4 points, 3 boards. Starting him, tolu, and Brooks is not the way to go. Howland apparently still doesn’t comprehend it’s a guard oriented game now. He still likes to run his offenses inside out. What’s surprising is how that lineup got abused on the glass last night. I’m afraid we’re in for another disappointing year.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It’s early, but I haven’t been impressed with Jeffries at all. 4 points, 3 boards. Starting him, tolu, and Brooks is not the way to go. Howland apparently still doesn’t comprehend it’s a guard oriented game now. He still likes to run his offenses inside out. What’s surprising is how that lineup got abused on the glass last night. I’m afraid we’re in for another disappointing year.

Saw him play as a HS sophomore when he was already getting big attention. I understood the hype physically, but was not impressed with his basketball smarts or effort. 5 years on and nothing has changed.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Especially now that we’re committed to not building a new gym. Putting lipstick on a pig….

^^^^^This^^^^ a cozy 5-6K seat modern arena with all of the amenities and luxury suites somewhere else on campus than where the hump is located would be the answer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login