Battle Bells

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
I ordered one 8 days ago for my son, who is a freshman. I had it engraved. The confirmation email read a mockup of the bell would be sent before engraving and the bell would be shipped 4-6 days later. I’ve sent a couple of emails with zero responses. I want to support fellow Bulldogs but I’m losing faith after spending 230. Has anyone purchased a bell from battle bell with better results?

BattleBells.com

Oct 22, 2012
I ordered one 8 days ago for my son, who is a freshman. I had it engraved. The confirmation email read a mockup of the bell would be sent before engraving and the bell would be shipped 4-6 days later. I’ve sent a couple of emails with zero responses. I want to support fellow Bulldogs but I’m losing faith after spending 230. Has anyone purchased a bell from battle bell with better results?
Hey! Please check your email and let me know if you haven't received your mockup. I believe I know the order you're referring to and have created the engraving mockup and sent it via a reply about shipping times.

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
Hey! Please check your email and let me know if you haven't received your mockup. I believe I know the order you're referring to and have created the engraving mockup and sent it via a reply about shipping times.

Thanks for the quick response and your continued success. I’m sorry for the confusion in our replies.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
My battle bell spilt. Anyway, to fix it?

Split. Whoops.

Last edited:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When I worked for a sub-sea construction company, everything that we needed to fix and send thousands of feet to the ocean floor was duct taped. Surely it can fix a bell.
Hell that was the first thing I tried but it diminishes the sound.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Shut Up GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Hell that was the first thing I tried but it diminishes the sound.
The one I've had since 1982 was a copper one and spot welded originally and sounded good. The welds broke and I seriously JB Welded it back together. It sounded ok and lasted a long time but eventually cracked. I had a hell of a time grinding the JB Weld off but got a friend to braze it back together and that has held but sound isn't great. I finally retired it a few years ago after getting hassled multiple times at road games about taking it in. I took it to Austin in 1992 and they wanted to confinscate it. I had to walk a loooong arse way back to the car to lock it up and walk back to stadium but wasn't going to give those arrogant A-holes my bell. I carry one of those $19 ones from WalMart now to games so if I lose it, have to defend myself with it, slam it on the bleachers, etc it won't matter at all I'll just get another.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login