Be honest how did you react when you found out Browns fans were cheering when Watson was laying on the field with a torn achillies

ScWildthing61

Jan 23, 2022
Normally I would lambast such a move by a fan base as classless. But with this it almost feels like Karma's getting even with him. Most Clemsux players after their tater years are over, my disdain for them leaves with their eligibility. Some of them I come to respect and even like the way they play at the next level(Brian Dawkins), some I become a fan of them in the NFL(Brentson Buckner), even Trevor Lawrence don't bother me that much any more.

Deshaun Watson is one of the few I still can't stand even after his college career. He always seemed to me to have an arrogance that he's above any laws, and to me comes off as the poster child of the look at me era of football nowadays. Even if he never plays again he still fleeced the Browns outta 230 million dollars. And then to have that many sexual assault charges against you, no way something didn't happen there. Maybe he gets humbled by this, but I doubt it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login