Beating dead horse, but new SEC website is awful.

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
I was just coming here to post about this. I genuinely thought I had my phone settings wrong for the site. It's absolutely the worst site I've ever been on. How is it even possible for the best athletics conference in the country to have that crappy of a website?

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I was just coming here to post about this. I genuinely thought I had my phone settings wrong for the site. It's absolutely the worst site I've ever been on. How is it even possible for the best athletics conference in the country to have that crappy of a website?
100% agree

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I could not find an updated bracket yesterday evening, still had the same info from Tuesday. I think they have updated it now but I swear the link to the bracket said :
"Click here to for the full bracket"

I almost took a screenshot, wish I had now because I can't find it.

Death Rattle

Aug 22, 2012
Our game started an hour ago & theres still nothing on the live scores. This happens often. Inexcusable.
It’s crazy how bad the new SEC site is. Bookmarking State’s baseball schedule doesn’t even work. Doesn’t matter anyway because they don’t even update the score. Weird time to change the site with several major sports in full swing and the inability to give scores.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login