Ben Hansbrough

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
If you wanna talk about a guy who's done a complete 180 since early in the season, Ben is it. He's battled through a broken bone in his hand and an illness that keeps most normal people down for a long time, yet he's come back to be a major contributor to our 2nd half season success. Furthermore, he's become the hustle player that we've really needed. Without him, we're NIT bound again without question.

PineGroveBully

Nov 13, 2007
Its been talked about in various places but you can you imagine what one-on-one in the backyard would have been like at the Hansbrough house? He has that swagger that always believes he is going to hit his next shot.

wayneland5025

Mar 1, 2008
Whatever happened to those posters who said Ben shouldnt be starting or getting many minutes, because he couldnt play? Guess they are busy thinking up what bad things they can say about another player now.

Feb 27, 2008
What's amazing to me is the play of our Super Sophs (Vanardo, Hansbrough, and Stewart)! No one else in the SEC wanted any of those guys but they are all legit players. Oops, I forgot that Stans can't coach; he just recruits these Parade All-Americans.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I wonder how different our season would have been if him and Charles hadn't gotten hurt. I feel like we really came together when Charles was hurt, and then Ben came back way better than he was before he got hurt.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login