Benedict Stricklin sighting in starkville

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
This morning at Lowe's. I guess he may have a child graduating this weekend?

I wish I had a cool story like I asked one of the employees to crouch behind him, and then I table-topped him or something. Instead, I just came to the board to recall that his treachery has culminated in sorrow and suspicion for him.

So much for his aspirations of being SEC commissioner.

Have a nice weekend!

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think it's more Bryne at Bama who has ruined his legacy (with all the tomfoolery over there). And by "ruined" his legacy, he's made a ton of cheddar and will live the rest of his life like a king. I'd ruin my legacy for that too. :p

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

I wish I had a cool story like I asked one of the employees to crouch behind him, and then I table-topped him or something. Instead, I just came to the board to recall that his treachery has culminated in sorrow and suspicion for him.

Have a nice weekend!
If this is true, then it's a big win for us; great optics that his daughter/son would rather go to State than U Flurdur.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
A few more 6 win seasons and Las Vegas Bowl losses out of Napier and you might see him at Wal-Mart wearing a blue vest with "How May I Help You?" on the back....paired with his best loafers and a polo (buttoned to the top, of course).
Yeah if Napier goes 5-7 this year, we may be seeing Stricklin a lot more in Starkville….. I think I saw Florida’s win total is 5.5

For whatever it’s worth, I still have a strong dislike for Stricklin but I think Cohen may have overtaken him. The way he handled leaving with bashing Charlie and our NIL efforts to SI after he directly hurt it with all his “this is unsustainable” talk. And he would’ve never been an AD if it weren’t for the university taking a gamble on him.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I think it's more Bryne at Bama who has ruined his legacy (with all the tomfoolery over there). And by "ruined" his legacy, he's made a ton of cheddar and will live the rest of his life like a king. I'd ruin my legacy for that too. :p
I do not fault Byrne. He made moves to advance his carear and ended up at a place basically run by the mob. The AD at Alabama is basically a spokesperson for a bunch of rich criminals. Starting with Bear Jr. He made a big carear fuckup and it shows.

Now Judas Iscariot Stricklin can go eat a bag of dicks. He and Don Muffin too. BTW, has Don found a job yet or is just still a worthless layabout?

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Yeah if Napier goes 5-7 this year, we may be seeing Stricklin a lot more in Starkville….. I think I saw Florida’s win total is 5.5

For whatever it’s worth, I still have a strong dislike for Stricklin but I think Cohen may have overtaken him. The way he handled leaving with bashing Charlie and our NIL efforts to SI after he directly hurt it with all his “this is unsustainable” talk. And he would’ve never been an AD if it weren’t for the university taking a gamble on him.
The thing is, I would take Cohen back as our baseball coach. Hell, he may be available considering he is at perineal little brother Auburn. Sticklin, not so much.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
He and Don Muffin too. BTW, has Don found a job yet or is just still a worthless layabout?
I am as big of a Dopey Dan critic that‘s out there, but UF and Mississippi State made him a multi-millionaire. Between the two schools, he won’t have to worry about money ever again.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
The odd thing is I’m willing to bet Stricklin’s Bulldog Club # and annual donation is higher than 99% of the people on this board.
I will take that bet… and also bet that Bailey Howell hasn’t given Jack s/it!!1684051513274.png

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004

Have a nice weekend!
MSU- the cradle of failed SEC Athletic Directors

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The Bummer faithful will look the other way and 5 years from now everyone will have forgettten about the murders and gambling. As long as they win at football their fans don't care about that stuff. If it happened at UGA they would be dancing in the streets on ESPN with signs.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

17 THE GATORZ

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login